Server Suggestion Let me choose my gloves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Let me choose my gloves
Suggestion Description: Allow medics to choose their gloves colour from the lockers in the hospital.
Allow firefighters to add or remove the mask and gloves from the lockers in the fire department.

It also couldn't hurt to have a few more medic gloves colours, such as black, light green, baby blue, and a light yellow.

Why should this be added?:
- No more radio being spammed as insufferable people such as myself and Ellie go in and out of service fifteen times in order to get the white gloves.

What negatives could this have?:
- Nobody using purple gloves

eyJidWNrZXQiOiJpbWFnZXMtc2hkbWVkaWNhbCIsImtleSI6InNoZG1lZGljYWxcL2xpdmVcL3Byb2R1Y3RzXC8xNDQwXC8xLmpwZyIsImVkaXRzIjp7InJlc2l6ZSI6eyJ3aWR0aCI6IjE1MDAiLCJoZWlnaHQiOiI3NTAiLCJmaXQiOiJpbnNpZGUiLCJiYWNrZ3JvdW5kIjp7InIiOjI1NSwiZyI6MjU1LCJiIjoyNTUsImFscGhhIjoxfSwid2l0aG91dEVubGFyZ2VtZW50Ijp0cnVlfSwiZXh0ZW5kIjp7ImJhY2tncm91bmQiOnsiciI6MjU1LCJnIjoyNTUsImIiOjI1NSwiYWxwaGEiOjF9LCJ0b3AiOjE1LCJib3R0b20iOjE1LCJsZWZ0IjoyNzAsInJpZ2h0IjoyNzB9LCJqcGVnIjp7InF1YWxpdHkiOjkwfX19
titanfine.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
i want to revive people with my rainbow gloves

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Let me choose my gloves
Suggestion Description: Allow medics to choose their gloves colour from the lockers in the hospital.
Allow firefighters to add or remove the mask and gloves from the lockers in the fire department.

It also couldn't hurt to have a few more medic gloves colours, such as black, light green, baby blue, and a light yellow.

Why should this be added?:
- No more radio being spammed as insufferable people such as myself and Ellie go in and out of service fifteen times in order to get the white gloves.

What negatives could this have?:
- Nobody using purple gloves

eyJidWNrZXQiOiJpbWFnZXMtc2hkbWVkaWNhbCIsImtleSI6InNoZG1lZGljYWxcL2xpdmVcL3Byb2R1Y3RzXC8xNDQwXC8xLmpwZyIsImVkaXRzIjp7InJlc2l6ZSI6eyJ3aWR0aCI6IjE1MDAiLCJoZWlnaHQiOiI3NTAiLCJmaXQiOiJpbnNpZGUiLCJiYWNrZ3JvdW5kIjp7InIiOjI1NSwiZyI6MjU1LCJiIjoyNTUsImFscGhhIjoxfSwid2l0aG91dEVubGFyZ2VtZW50Ijp0cnVlfSwiZXh0ZW5kIjp7ImJhY2tncm91bmQiOnsiciI6MjU1LCJnIjoyNTUsImIiOjI1NSwiYWxwaGEiOjF9LCJ0b3AiOjE1LCJib3R0b20iOjE1LCJsZWZ0IjoyNzAsInJpZ2h0IjoyNzB9LCJqcGVnIjp7InF1YWxpdHkiOjkwfX19
titanfine.jpg
Leather all the way!

Status
Not open for further replies.