CS:GO Hardware

Reaction score
Hello boys (and girls for those feminists out there)

I am upgrading my peripherals for my computer and I want them specifically tailored for games such as CS:GO. I'm not particularly sure in what to get and I was wondering if anyone could give me some recommendations into mouses, keyboards and monitors for CS:GO. If you recommend something please give a little bit of justification as to why it's good, obviously not a whole review however just a short sentence.

I am currently thinking about buying these peripherals

Mouses:
Logitech G502 Proteus
SteelSeries Rival 100
SteelSeries Rival 300

Keyboard:
Corsair K70 w/ MX Cherry Red Switches

Monitors (As I want a dual monitor setup)
AOC 21.5 Inch IPS

Reaction score
Razor Abysuss 2014. Good mouse and Razer allows you to in-depthly change the settings.
Downside is that their are no macro's.

Reaction score
It really depends on what you are used too. I am used to having a mouse that is not really that complex but just basic like a standard HP mouse. My friend owns the Steelseries Rival 300 and it is a pretty good mouse, I enjoyed playing CS:GO with it and it feels good in my hands. Might be different if you have bigger or smaller hands though, mine seem to fit perfectly.
I myself use the Logitech G403. It is a nice mouse which doesn't look complex at all. It feels nice in my hand + they gave me a free mousemat with it.

I myself don't like the Logitech G502 for the feel it has, it just feels different. But it might be different for you.
What I suggest is you go to your local gaming shop and test out some different mouses.

(I'd suggest the Steelseries Rival 300 though)

Reaction score
Razer Deathadder is £40 roughly, it's amazing and perfect for CSGO, and be sure to get a huge mouse mat so you can look 360 with a decent DPI.

Reaction score
Had the G502 Spectrum (the Core and Spectrum are the same but the Spectrum has RGB lights so why not amirite) since August, best mouse I ever owned in my life. You can customize it how you want, have an accurate as fuck sensor, very high and low DPI settings, 6 DPI settings if you ever need that etc. Lovely mouse, well worth my money.

Reaction score
My mouse is a CM Storm Xornet that I've had for maybe 3-4 years now and it's done me satisfaction, it's also about $20-$30 and when I bought it I got a copy of Bioshock Infinite, it was the gift that kept on giving.

Reaction score
I have been using the Rival 300 for about a year now and if you do not have small hands I feel it would be a nice mouse to use.

Don't get the rival 100 though it is not very good, neither is the sensei.

Reaction score
Razer is good if you just care about looks...
I personally have a corsair k70 and m65 and love it.
Don't need anything else tbh... no extra buttons or keys etc.
Mechanical keyboard with cherry red is the best purchase I ever made