- Messages
- 17
- Reaction score
- 1
- Points
- 155
Suggestion Title: Custom "Chief" Skin For Chief EMS Vehicle
Suggestion Description: Similar to how the Chief of PLPD has a custom skin for their vehicle (I believe it is a BMW), the Chief of EMS should also have a custom skin on their vehicle (Audi).
The design could feature a new color (I think purple or black would look cool), and "Chief" decals around the exterior.
Why should this be added?:
- The rank of Chief is not something that is easily reached for all jobs in the city. I think there should be more rewards for putting in the effort to reach top rank.
What negatives could this have?:
- None that I can think of.
What problem would this suggestion solve?: N/A
Suggestion Description: Similar to how the Chief of PLPD has a custom skin for their vehicle (I believe it is a BMW), the Chief of EMS should also have a custom skin on their vehicle (Audi).
The design could feature a new color (I think purple or black would look cool), and "Chief" decals around the exterior.
Why should this be added?:
- The rank of Chief is not something that is easily reached for all jobs in the city. I think there should be more rewards for putting in the effort to reach top rank.
What negatives could this have?:
- None that I can think of.
What problem would this suggestion solve?: N/A

