Custom Radio inside the car

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic:

MP3 FILE for the radio in your car

Short explanation (in notes):
-So I have came up with this idea while I was cruising around , I was wondering if we could have a file inside the server files, a place where users can Download their on music as MP3 and syncronize it inside the game , and when you are in your car you could listen to those music on your radio, a channel that only played the songs you downloaded
-
-

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):

I think this is pretty cool affect , and I would enjoy to listen to my own music while driving , the pleasure of this server would double in my opinion.

Optional additions:
Itunes synchronization
-
-

Reaction score
Definately +SUPPORT. This would be a great addition, however I'm pretty sure this suggestion have been before, whether it got denied or added to the "to do"-list I don't know.

Reaction score
This is simple press shift&tab click on web browser in the search bar write www.youtube.com and now you can listen your favourite music while you are playing gmod. :)

Reaction score
When I wrote it in game , everybody liked the idea , and they were like share it on the forums :)

Reaction score
+support would be nice to listen to youre own music but maybe it can work the same as the tv with an youtube link?

Reaction score
Destershot said:
+Support, would be great to have it!!

PS: Government jobs need a radio too D:
With the frequency of radio chatter as a police officer, having a radio aswell would not be helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.