CD's Not Just Radio Music or YouTube Music Not Just Radio Music

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: CD's Not Just Radio Music or YouTube Music Not Just Radio Music

Short explanation (in notes):
CD's would be useful as you would be able to play any song that the server has installed.
Maybe a YouTube app to listen to music?
Maybe to help you add in music instead of adding fast download and stuff maybe you can listen to music through YouTube In - Game?

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
I think that the CD's should be added for more music and not just listening to radio music. Also this would be nice as you would be able to play any song that the server installs! As drugs take a while to cook right? Well you can just put in a CD and dance your ass off, sing or whatever you want! Or the other way by listening to YouTube On your phone?

Optional additions:
This song
Maybe YouTube music not just CD's

Reaction score
How are you supposed to use this, I just don't understand... Where do I buy it? With what prop do I use it? Where do I 'just slide it in' ( thats what she said ) I mean you have to admit, theres nothing in this explaining how it would be used and why it would be added, I mean all I can see is; you think it should be added and you think it would be useful. I myself -support this for now as I do not see any reason to add this.

Reaction score
I'm with Daymon, not 100% sure how this will work, it'll also cause a lot of lag for people with slow connections like the TV does so for now -support.

I love the YouTube app on the phone idea though.

Hax

Reaction score
You already can watch/listen to Youtube on your TV. Adding music mp3s on the server would be pain in the ass for everyone that has to download the content pack as they would have to download additional 1-xxx GB of music.

The only way this could work would be a CD that contains a link to a youtube / spotify (?) playlist. However, you could just use your TV for that.

Reaction score
As stated by Hax this would bloat content size massively as people would always request more and more be added. Plus the fact we could easily face legalities for using the music without a proper license. So overall it's better that we stick with the TV music playing only.

So this suggestion is denied, however I want to tell you, this does not make you stupid, there are just certain things which do not work or fit what we wish to create, so do not take it personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.