Cyrus leaving

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
C2W said:
Eyecon;n35882 said:
Please leave. Stay gone. Please god I will pray tonight for you not to come back.

1.1 Disrespectful Behaviour - Disrespectful behaviour, in its broadest sense, is not acceptable; users are expected to conduct themselves respectfully at all times.

You're just proving my point with this community, thank you for the reply, :)
Look Cyrus, I admit that was very un-called for but if you are going to make a goodbye post make it a goodbye post don't make a goodbye to stay in the community and complain about it. If someone was disrespectful they had a reason I simply had a reason because you made a goodbye post and refused to leave the community.

DDF12

Banned
Reaction score
C2W said:
Eyecon;n35882 said:
Please leave. Stay gone. Please god I will pray tonight for you not to come back.

1.1 Disrespectful Behaviour - Disrespectful behaviour, in its broadest sense, is not acceptable; users are expected to conduct themselves respectfully at all times.

You're just proving my point with this community, thank you for the reply, :)
I can't believe it. You actually wrote " You're " instead of " Your " Congrats!

Reaction score
Very sad to see you leave you were 1 of the bestest admins in my opinion but you chose to leave and I honor your decision I hope that you still sometimes play at PH. :) have fun whatever you do!

Status
Not open for further replies.