Cyrus leaving

Status
Not open for further replies.

C2W

Reaction score
Sup lads, just wanna tell you all that I have left perpheads once again.

Reason for this thread is because i'm too lazy to reply to everyone on steam.

Most of you seems to be unfamiliar with the first rule in the bloody book

1.1 Disrespectful Behaviour - Disrespectful behaviour, in its broadest sense, is not acceptable; users are expected to conduct themselves respectfully at all times.

Learn it and I may be back...

and please demote some of the useless staff members and build up the good old admin team.

Peace.

Reaction score
Was nice to have you back for a week though. Adios and good luck on another server/game/life ;)

Reaction score
Bye Cyrus. You're a top notch guy and I'll probably jump on the boat with you.

C2W

Reaction score
Nuka said:
Do what you feel like Nuka :)

Reaction score
Lol, Cya Cyrus i so so so so wanted to play with you but since im speding 1/3 of my summer in Germany i can't (Thanks for the 10mill in Basewars) ~YoloMuffins

Reaction score
Nuka said:
Bitch I'm getting on the Cyrus boat whether you like it or fucking not.

C2W

Reaction score
Nuka said:
Aight its cool, welcome to the sinking ship!

Reaction score
Nuka said:
Stop whining because you got demoted Nuka.

Man up and continue playing.

Cyrus you are a hypocrite You never did reports and you had the cheek to say no one else did.

C2W

Reaction score
Nuka said:
I see you probably do more with your 2014 join date, not sure how you got admin/mod or whatever you have, Cause your an insulting judging douche

I did a topic about all of us being lazy with the reports I did include myself in this, People did agree with me.

However you judge me out from my 9-10 days of being a mod, but lets state the facts here, I was admin before you even started playing, I was one of the most active admins according to handling reports, if you do not believe me then feel free to contact the owners, or any other player older than you.

Get outta here if you dont have anything smart to say Lewis and stop being a completely douchebag to everyone.

You even judge Nuka because he got demoted, and you judge me cause I stated we were a lazy admin team EVERYONE OF US

Why are you so butthurt Lewis? Instead of talk shit go show everyone that you deserve the position as a mod/admin or whatever the fuck you are.

Go show the community how much you deserve your position.

Good luck.

Reaction score
Was nice to meet you man, sad to see you go though ;c Best of luck with your life!

Reaction score
“I don't know how you say good-bye to whom and what you love. I don't know a painless way to do it, don't know the words to capture a heart so full and a longing so intense.” ― Laura Wiess

Reaction score
“Never say goodbye because goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting.” ― J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan

Status
Not open for further replies.