Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: MrAaron

His/Her Steam/In-game Name:
Chris Harper - D3LUX

His/Her SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:25015916

Why Should This Player Be Punished:
This user decided to car bomb my Bugatti SS for something which two people in my organisation did, the people in my organisation decided to run to his organisation members base and decide to shoot them inside since it was a raid, during the process of the raid I was sitting in the base saving up for my Range Rover 2012 which me and Dommy have been saving up for all weekend.The user decided to car bomb me over Harry Gillbert (R8), Keel (Lamborghini Murcielago) but decided to car bomb me a person who had no part in the raid, as stated in the admin situation that I had no part since I've been growing a majority of the day in my Hick-town and have had barely any other involvement in crime other than taking @WolfyLuxion to the dead tree to speak to.The car bomb breaks the rule (2.5) because the user had no reason to car bomb me since I had no involvement, the law of average would have been to car bomb those involved not an innocent person.During talking with D3LUX is attitude was appalling he first decided to try and black mail me for something which happened the other day and was sorted by me paying $65,000,

upload_2016-6-29_17-31-51.png

He also stated I was car bombed for the start of the war, yet we all know that you can't kill or car bomb someone for a war, since it is excessive and procedures needs to be made like mugging, talking etc.Also changing the subject he changed his reasoning, in the evidence of chat above he stated he saw my car however in the chat above after being scrolled he said this: upload_2016-6-29_17-31-51.png .
Now believe it or not he just said that he saw me and his organisation did, if you saw me then you would have said I saw you raid me at Glass co but he then said 7 people did (read chat above if confused)
upload_2016-6-29_17-31-51.png.
Make your mind up Chris, lying gets you no where we
know that pal.
upload_2016-6-29_17-31-51.png

Tyler said that I didn't raid and he was there you can check the kill logs on Keel, so I suppose your 7 people evidence is now 6 people, the fact Tyler saw Dommy, Philip, Bobby , Harry and John surprises me because guess what it wasn't me.Well lets face it I can upload my whole demo's from today and shown you that I haven't moved from Hicks-town trailer 1 and you can ask @Chris and @Jeffer Cake .Even if Chris did change his subject on why he car bombed me we had an Alliance again after I car bombed Fredy after a series of problems between me and him then he had no reason to, this was Friday and I was killed for this (check logs) and have had many deaths between this which one Chris knew about.

Evidence (Demo Required): If you want the evidence of 6 hours and a half of demos then sure.
Tick: 0

Random old proof:
ceefe8629bc02306e4fce1c9f88d6299.png

0ecc9f4258c15a714326f26f9f433196.png

506a04f7bbd01244bd7167b6b54b4a37.png

Reaction score
We sorted the other AR you made and it was closed. I paid back 92.000 to you, so the case was sorted and closed.
So why are you re-posting it, after such long time?

We sorted it and i paid you back 92k for a fix and what else you needed - https://perpheads.com/threads/ar-on-chris-harper-for-random-car-bomb.16683/

You literally only re-posted this because of the warning you recieved today. You're just bringing this beef to try hit me back.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Situation was already dealt with and both users came to a set agreement.

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.