Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: @Dom
How long were you banned for: 6 months

Your Steam Name: Dai
Your In-game Name: Ling Wang
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:155798045

Why were you banned/blacklisted: MASS RDM

Why should this appeal be considered: Well i'd firstly like to start this with apologies to the people I had killed with me mass rdming and I hope you guys are able to look past at what I did and see that I made a stupid mistake as mass rdm isn't really something that isn't worth doing. Secondly I would also like to apologize to any staff that was affected with the aftermath that they had to deal with and I understand from a personal POV how stressful being a staff member can be sometimes and it probably didn't help that I caused so much shit.

Well I feel like I also owe the whole community an apology as a whole, I was once a community member who had a good reputation which I have ruined by just being a minge, toxic or by having fun at my own cost without thinking about the other persons POV and how it can affect others, I know me just saying sorry won't be enough but it's a start. I want this chance to be unbanned so I can prove myself as a player who isn't some minge lord toxic rule breaker. I am just like the rest of you trying to have fun, but i went down the wrong road of doing something stupid which I regret doing now and just want another chance.

Since i've been banned I feel like I have calmed down, needed to find an incentive to play again and chose to apologize.

In all honesty I miss the community and the funny times i've had with friends, with all the contribution I made with the PD and server over the 5 years I've spent here and really want to be able to have that fun again where I will play seriously but still have laughs with friends again.

Additional Comment(s): Thanks for reading if you have any questions feel free to ask!

Status
Not open for further replies.