Demo or at least an explenation request from Hashirou Kagura

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: MazZ / John Raynor
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: His steam is something in the line of "Captainherbert" (im not sure) / Ingame is "Hashirou Kagura"
His/Her SteamID: No clue
Reason: He killed (RDM'ed) the cops from outside the bank when they were dealing with a robbery and hostage situation inside the bank. This resulted in a total screw up of RP and the hostage getting killed and even some people banned /blacklisted.
Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0QtZhz1EmU
Extra video information: In the video you will see a man gunning down the cops, than he ran back after the bank to unequip his gun. I decided to take a closer look who the man actually was and found Hashirou Kagura with the same clothes and face so I suspect it was him.

They had already opened fire on the people, when they had hostages, I know I did wrong, I was reminded of the rule after I did so, I was unaware of the rule, however they did open fire first, one of the bullets almost hit me, so I took action.

CaptainHerbert;n3966 said:
They had already opened fire on the people, when they had hostages, I know I did wrong, I was reminded of the rule after I did so, I was unaware of the rule, however they did open fire first, one of the bullets almost hit me, so I took action.
Ah ok sry, I could only see that part of the robbery.

MazZ said:
CaptainHerbert;n3966 said:
Ah ok sry, I could only see that part of the robbery.
Yeah, they were blacklisted because they opened fire when the mayor was a hostage, but I was told the rule where joining a bank robbery half way through isn't allowed, so either way I still broke a rule, which I am very sorry about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back