Votes: 30 73.2%
  • No

Votes: 11 26.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sam

Reaction score
Hi,

There have recently been some requests by certain community members regarding the current ongoings of the Police Department and how they’re documented. Some of the ideas involved having a Non-PD related member in charge of documenting and releasing information as audits in the Police Department. This is something we would be willing to consider however that would only be if the community really want it, we’ve provided a poll for you to vote on the general idea.

If it is shown that the community want someone from the outside to become responsible we can start making plans for this.

Questions or ideas? Post below.

Regards,
CoD Samuel Sheppard

Reaction score
I think that the people who are doing these audits should be selected by the community outside of the PD, the reason for this is obviously so that we could skip any talks about corruption in these audits aswell.

I also think that a new person for these audits should be selected every month and that the person that the community selects has full PD access in complaints and such. I also think that members within the community who make complaints against people should always stay anonymous and the person who sorts the audit out is not capable of seeing the usernames of any person in these complaints nor the ticket number. That being said they should not know anything about the case if they inspect a complaint before they start dealing with it.

These people in my opinion should be working as inspectors of everything that is going on within the PD not just promotions and such which I think people within the PD is what us users who want this system to be introduced is going to be.

Sam

Reaction score
The biggest problem with implementing something like this is what punishment could we give if the auditor were to leak information? In 99% of the complaints you can from the evidence see who the complaint creator is.