Derek Scoletti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Janice - Janice McGlinchy

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @Loxxy - Derek Scoletti

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:162538828

Why Should This Player Be Punished: 2.5, 3.4. User shot me down for a non-valid reason, We were shooting cops in suburbs and the user runs over to us I had my gun in passive and tell him to fuck off, He is standing by storage when a medic pulls under the bridge and starts trying to revive a cop. I take a few shots at him and I am shot in the side by Derek, My org was next to me and killed him for this.

Evidence (Demo Required):

Comments: While asking Derek what he was shooting me for he replied his "Civil Service" Maybe meaning he was protecting the cops?

Reaction score
U cannot expect everybody to know all the rules and plus my friend said you also killed him please provide full recording yes?

Reaction score
I was there, Derek had absolutely no reason to be in the area. I’ll upload my demo if need be. I have a screenshot of him saying “Not rdm if I’m protecting” meaning he was protecting cops. Can’t get it rn but will get it tomorrow.

Edit:
6436EF83E3343C9170B0E7B1956023B5C8B92DBC

Last edited:
Reaction score
As i said i didn't know about that rule u can't expect somebody to know every rule after reading

Ayjay

Reaction score
As i said i didn't know about that rule u can't expect somebody to know every rule after reading

If you don't know the rules to a well enough extent, why on earth would you get yourself into a situation like this? You have had more than enough time to read over the rules, and get at least to terms with 3.4. You were told to leave by an armed gunman several times, you've entered an extremely volatile situation, what positive impact could you possibly have to this situation.

This caused you to get shot down and killed by the persons friend, you risked your life for no reason.

Due to five warnings of the same nature on record this month, user will recieve a 2 week ban for his actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.