Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: Sorle
How long were you banned for: 1 Month

Your Steam Name
: Rogga
Your In-game Name: DeShawn Mendez
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42747555

Why were you banned/blacklisted: Killed somebody with a Mechanic's pick up truck.
Why should this appeal be considered: I was driving through city with the fucking worst FPS and rammed some kid with me truck which in my defense is like a fucking tank. They can literally smash through anything and are overpowered. My FPS was on like 5-7 MAX and as I ran him over I stopped and said 'SHIT' in ooc but my game crashed with a message 'Garry's mod' is not responding, wait for program or close. So, I closed it and rejoined as fast as I could but was banned?

Additional Comment(s): This is literally an apology. I am willing to repay anybody who I killed for anything they lost & more as it was not intentional. (Saving up for a new CPU so I am going to be slow on FPS until I can afford it'.

I fully understand if this is not going to be accepted but I would still like to apologise to those affected by my actions, so if anybody could tag them please.

My hardware > Intel Pentium Dual Core 2.9ghz Processor.
2GB DDR3 Ram LGA 1151
Intergrated Graphics
1TB HDD
500W EVGA PSU

@Sorle

You killed two people with about 40 seconds between them, and said nothing in OOC. You had the opportunity to call 911 for the first one but decided to keep driving without a care.

Try to be at least somewhat truthful in your next appeal, and I might consider it.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back