Ban Appeal - ray - @Samuel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: @Samuel.
How long were you banned for: Permanently.

Your Steam Name: ray
Your In-game Name: I'm not sure.
Your Steam ID: The Steam account I played on is community banned (means I can't play on VAC-secure servers, trade, comment, add anyone, message anyone, or login to the forums via my account). Steam Support said it won't get unlocked / unbanned. Regardless, it is: STEAM_0:0:84431999

Why were you banned/blacklisted: 1.4 - User failed to cooperate with a demo request.
Why should this appeal be considered: I would like to mention that I haven't played PERP in a little over two years.

First off, I would like to apologize to the people that lost anything (even if they lost time) because of my irrational actions which led to my ban, and to @Samuel for having to deal with what I've done. Nothing I can say will justify any of my wrong doings, but I hope you'll let it pass after reading my apology, as I am actually sorry and sincere.

Ever since I got banned, I felt remorse for it, and for randomly leaving close friends due to serious mental / social / sleeping issues, and I would like to make up for it. I was merely fucking around in bases on Discord / TS, although, I still feel the need to apologize for making such a mistake. I am deeply sorry for my stupid actions.

Not sending demos was a stupid decision of mine. I don't have any excuses for not sending them, I'm also not sure what was going through my head at the time. For all I know and/or remember, I didn't want to be seen breaking meta-gaming, which I've done quite obviously while power growing, I dont believe I was breaking meta-gaming during combat, though. Nevertheless it was a huge mistake that I won't make again.

Well, I won't lie and say I don't miss the community, miss playing with friends, meeting new people, and spending countless time on PERP. I miss spending a large amount of my time on PERP, talking to friends, having a clean slate, and being a cop.

Regardless, I've improved as a person; I'm much more stable, less much of a nuisance (or a minge), and almost completely not toxic whatsoever.

I'm deeply sorry for what happened, I REALLY am. I would like to get a chance to prove that I actually have changed. I understand that I'm in no position to make those kind of requests, but I have genuinely changed for good.

As of lately, I've been feeling theI need to add Samuel and apologize to him directly. I didn't know if I should, so I didn't bother. The last thing I wanted was to annoy him. I used to not care at all due to medication, but that still doesn't justify anything. I've been bettering myself as a person. I don't make stupid and irrational decisions anymore; I care a lot more now.

I am sorry for being toxic towards Samuel in DMs. AFAIR, it wasn't anything bad, but I still truly believe I was in the wrong and that I shouldn't have been toxic at all.

I'm sorry Samuel and other people that I have let down / have ruined some PERP experience for.

Thank you for reading. Wash your hands and stay safe from the virus. Even young people feel like they're in hell if they're infected.
Additional Comment(s): I made a new forum account due to my old one being banned because people tried hijacking it; I requested for to be banned. I can provide proof it's actually me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.