Destructible Police Lights

Status
Not open for further replies.

dog

Reaction score
https://perpheads.com/threads/stupid-police-lights.31159/

Main idea:
Police light bars turn off when the car is wrecked

Description: Currently, having 10 cars pull up all with their lights on during a raid will cause massive lag, especially to some shitty computers or even good ones really. It's a simple thing to implement (I think idk, it'll be like how when cars get wrecked, their emergency blinkers turn on) that when the car is completely shot up, the lights automatically turn off. This, I'm like 99% sure, would increase FPS during raids cause a lot of people seem to complain about this. Also, it would give raiders a small buff when they look for officers to gun down, they're not looking at fuckin Disney on Ice or some shit like that. Lastly, implementing this wouldn't hurt the police too much, as it's the criminal's choice to waste a mag on a vehicle or not.

Also, from the discussion post and things that could also be done:

-Possibly making a separate hitbox for the light bars (similar to the ones for the tires) and if they get damaged the lights no longer work and can't be turned on. This way the entire car doesn't have to be wrecked for the lights to turn off

-If the engine is turned off, the lights are also turned off and must be manually put back on while the engine is off (Credit @Moon The Goon )

Why should it be added: See pros and cons and description

Pros:
-Less aids
-Better FPS
-More realism?
-Less aids
-People can actually see and concentrate without 1532 flashing lights
-Easy to do
-Less aids

Cons:
-People just targeting police cars to turn off its lights?

Reaction score
If the engine is turned off, the lights are also turned off and must be manually put back on while the engine is off

I agree with everything but this. Sometimes its a stressful situation where you have to get out fast but you need thr lights on for warning signalling

Status
Not open for further replies.