Turn all els lights off when the driver is out of the car for a certain time.

Reaction score
I have shadows turned off but it doesn't stop the actual light itself, just the shadows, so I still lag

Reaction score
Moreso, Officers just leave em on, It'd be better if they just turned off after 5-10 mins of an officer leaving the car

Reaction score
Could just give us an option to not see the actual light and / or change the light are to something easier to mass render

Reaction score
Simply, just have it so police cars lights fire fighters lights and medics lights turn off after a certain time when the officer is out of the car, will help with decreasing the fps drops.
I disagree as sometimes when I am on the highway putting my vehicle in front of a broken down vehicle I want to have my lights on to show other road users my vehicle is there. No matfer how long I have to wait

Reaction score
This is 100% The reason why i would not like it for when RTU are doing accidents for example they need their lights as a signal to slow down and hint something is happening

Reaction score
Or maybe if it's possible, when the game senses that there are a bunch of police cruisers together with their light on they switch to a less performance affecting light/model etc. This way when cop cars are bunched up together at a raid ex slums the game notices this and changes the lightbar's affects, reflections and all of that to make it less aids in shootouts.