Former organisations:
Have you ever been banned, if yes, for what and how long?:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Forum name: Mr. Smile
Ingame name: Kevin Striker
Firearm skill: Level 33
How good do you think your RP is (1 to 10): 7
Why do you want to join the German Mafia?: I applied to this organization because im getting bored to be lonewolf and unable to do anything without getting either killed or arrested. Also this organization sounded pretty promising according to backstory i read.
Former organisations: The Saints, Chetto Brothers and some unmentionable orgs
Have you ever been banned, if yes, for what and how long?: I have (1) 1 day ban for Stalling a role play situation. (Disconnected while i was being pulled over by speed enforcement) That ban is about 5-6 months old.

Reaction score
Forum name: Funny Little Seal Person
Ingame name: Alan Harlen
Firearm skill: 6
How good do you think your RP is (1 to 10): 7
Why do you want to join the German Mafia?: I need an org since I am tired of being a cop due to the lack of growing buddies or security that comes with an org; I would also like the experience of being in an org again.
Former organisations: The Saints, M.O.B (Money Over Bitches).
Have you ever been banned, if yes, for what and how long?: I have a 2 day ban from an admin for DC'ing in an RP situation, this ban is a few months old now and back then I thought I was dead when I got the bloody screen so I thought it was OK to DC; but despite that, I understand how what I did was wrong and haven't done it since.

Reaction score
Forum name:Wolfjaw
Ingame name:John O'niell
Firearm skill:55
How good do you think your RP is (1 to 10): 8
Why do you want to join the German Mafia?:Because this organisation wan't to roleplay something great, not mindlessly mugging and raiding people out of boredom or killing people on the street, And since they make fight clubs and other things to entertain people.
Former organisations:Renolds Firearms inc.
Have you ever been banned, if yes, for what and how long?: Never

Trande

Remove this reply.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Forum name: It say's it to the left...
Ingame name:Jian Huan/ Alfred Steichen(If accepted)
Firearm skill:41
A member of the Mafia who trusts you:Tim Garret maybe
How good do you think your RP is (1 to 10):9.9/10
Why do you want to join the German Mafia?:Well Tim Garret really, also because Tim Garret is bae.
Former organisations:A lot let's just say that, best and biggest one's I was in were: Crafting+, Crescendo,The Belinsky Family and PTP.
Have you ever been banned, if yes, for what and how long?:I literally have no idea or I know is Luke Person resigned the next day and it was for one week got unbanned the next day though.

Reaction score
Forum name: [PH]CaptainSpaghetti
Ingame name: Josh Morrison
Firearm skill: 78
A member of the Mafia who trusts you: I believe Trande tolerates me OOC
How good do you think your RP is (1 to 10): Depending on the situation, I would say between 5 - 9. 5 on a jokey sit, 9 on a serious
Why do you want to join the German Mafia?: I want to kill all ze je- Just kidding.
I have heard a lot of good things about Trande after he returned, he seems to have a brilliant idea for roleplay and translated that into his organisation. Just about all of my past orgs have failed for reasons related to either certain member's behavior or lack of roleplay, therefore making it crash.

I want an org that can play the criminal life properly and roleplay well, I want to meet good roleplayers, all put together to form the ideal gang.

Former organisations: The Cacuzza (Killed for bullshit reasons of false-accusation), The Paralake Army, The Goodfella's, The Armenian Mafia... Among many others. (I was also very much considered for PTP).

Have you ever been banned, if yes, for what and how long?: I have been banned a total of 3 times, they were all mostly situational bans and none of them were made after a BR.

The first was for "Excessive Negativity" after I burned the shop of a man who threatened to murder me, then raided me.

The second was for a reason I cannot remember fully, I believe it was a combination of killing a trolling kid who annoyed me beyond limits, and telling that same troll to "Fuck off back to Siberia" when he returned to me to complain about me killing him.

after checking, I can only find 1 ban under my name by searching my name. But the last can be found, 1 day ban. No reason given. I can't remember why.

I insist you accept me, I would be a valuable member and help the org in many ways. Also, if I am not accepted, Trande will never hear the end of it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.