Die Deutsche Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trande

Die Deutsche Mafia
The German Mafia
2000px-Coat_of_arms_of_Germany.svg.png

~ History ~

The German Mafia started back in late January of the year 2014. Palono Harrison, Izzy Jobs and Tim Garret, who are close friends, met each other in Palono's famous gun shop, and went through their long dream of giving Paralake some honor and glory of the Cosa Nostra. Their dream fastly became true, the German Mafia was born in Paralake City. The newborn organisation reached a high member count within a very short amount of time, and became one of the most powerful crime families in the city. After a few days the Germans allied with the Choosen Few, a few skirmishes with the Mexicans and the so called "Skindheadbande" followed, but none really turned into a full-scale gang war. Only Germans were allowed to join this organisation, which fastly turned out to be a horrible mistake. Many left, a few betrayed the Godfather, it changed to a war for power within the family. It was impossible to hold, and the Germans were a small minority in Paralake City, making it impossible to reinforce the Mafia. At the end it simply collapsed, and everyone went his own way.
Now the German Mafia is back, stepping into the legacy of the old, choosen to rule over Paralake City.

~ Rules ~
(IC)

1. Never disobey the orders of the higher ups.

2. Never harm innocents, or children.

3. Our allies are our friends, if you betray them, you betray us.

4. Never lead the police to our hide-outs.

5. Never open fire at police officers, unless you have a proper reason.

6. Don't talk bad about other organisations, respect them.

7. Never give away your affiliation with the Mafia.

(OOC)

1. You will get removed, if you break serious server rules. (e.g. 3.4)

2. Making nazi references in OOC will not be tolerated, don't care about IC.

3. Minging will not be tolerated, always RP to your full-extend.

~ Ranks ~

Godfather:

Palono Harrison

Consigliere:
Gerhard Wimmer

Caporegime:

Albert Steiner
Lamar Stenier

Enforcers:

Soldiers:

Associates:

~ Diplomacy ~

Allied Organizations:

Rival Organizations:

~
Joining ~

The only requirement is: Be a decent Roleplayer. The German Mafia is a project, and aimed to bring people together who enjoy roleplay. You are not interested? Then this is the wrong place for you.
You are a decent Roleplayer, and would be interested? Just click here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Mr Garret. I would like to give you a contract to be allianced with The Belinsky Family.

The Terms: The terms are simple. We do not cause or try to cause any harm to your Organisation neither do we. If you are in need of help we can supply the help. If we are in need of help you supply us with help

If terms are broken: If at any point you break the terms of this contract it would be immediately terminated and maybe further action depending on which term you have broken.

Signature of Liam Belinsky:

057f40a85d.jpg

Signature of Tim Garret:

baf5378af8.jpg

If you do decide to accept; it's a pleasure doing business.

Deal accepted. Signed and Complete.

Date: 20/08/2014

Last edited:

Trande

The German Mafia is merging with the, already existing and in the underground operating, German Mafia under Palono Harrison. All current members will stay in place.

Last edited by a moderator:

Trande

Member list updated, same with application form.

Reaction score
Is it possible for me to join even though i'm not german as primary language? German is the third official language in my country,I've been learning more then 3 years german and I've been over 20 times on vacation to austria/germany so I know a decent amount of german but not like 'perfect' german?

Trande

Every member, please comment on this post within 24 hours. You will be removed, if you fail to do so.

Trande

THE GERMAN MAFIA IS AT WAR AND NEEDS YOU.

118079.jpg

Fight for Paralake City and save it from the EVIL Belinsky's!

Apply here!

No, really. We have blackjack and hookers.
[DOUBLEPOST=1431291612,1431284789][/DOUBLEPOST]
bNcFzxe.png

Well, our ahem "enemy" is a real poet, apparently, we have to give him that! Let's see how he'll give his sharp speeches with a Glock to his face.

I am not here for the week, so make me proud, gentlemen. it's time to kick those bastards out of Paralake.

[DOUBLEPOST=1431697919][/DOUBLEPOST]Crime families are boring. Close this. @EVIL , you're still cringey, but you kinda won the war by the rules so gg.

Close this bullshit, time for something not boring.

Reaction score
I believe we all knew it was going to end this way. However, the members of the German Mafia have my respect for fighting this war as it should have been, not through ban requests.

Status
Not open for further replies.