Disbanded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
First Name: Nil
Last Name: Griunvald
Middle (If applicable): ---
Region: Middle East
Why you want to join: I am looking for an organization to meet new people and friends and to help the organization itself.
What can you offer: I have good aim, I'm a good driver and I can play for long periods of time, so I will be available most of the time and I will be able to help.

Reaction score
First Name: James
Last Name: Terry
Middle (If applicable):
Region: Middle East
Why you want to join: I want to join because I am looking for a good org that is very helpful and supportive and I know Logan Frost because he helped me out as an officer he is really nice and helpful. I swear to be loyal to this org.
What can you offer: I will offer everything I can like being trusted, shooting skills, support and more members!

Reaction score
First Name: James
Last Name: Timmons
Middle (If applicable):
Region: North America
Why you want to join: I would like to join because I am looking for a professional military like organization in which I can operate and help complete tasks within the city of park lake.
What can you offer: I'm a great shot with just about anything you put in my hands, and I am a great strategize if I do say so my self. I am also an expertise in the art of being a Decoy long enough for my fellow org members to do what they need and still wind up alive and out of prison.

Status
Not open for further replies.