Server Suggestion Discord Suggestion

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Discord Suggestion
Suggestion Description: I think that perpheads discord should have organizations have roles so if you are part of let’s say vice kings then you would have a role that says your part of vice kings.

Why should this be added?:
- easier to find members that are in the same organization
- could also have private conversations easier than trying to ingame or over steam.

What negatives could this have?:
- not really any negatives.

What problem would this suggestion solve?: Just maybe making some orgs more noticeable for new people, maybe give them an idea of some orgs that they can join.

Reaction score
A negative to this would be discord role clutter. Having a role for each organization will cause there to be a lot of roles for staff/community management to manage and keep track of. To add to this orgs come and go frequently so it would be very time consuming for this to be managed.

Reaction score
A negative to this would be discord role clutter. Having a role for each organization will cause there to be a lot of roles for staff/community management to manage and keep track of. To add to this orgs come and go frequently so it would be very time consuming for this to be managed.
I agree didn’t even think about that!

Reaction score
I was part of a roleplay community that did this even though orgs came and went.

The way they actually made it work was by only giving roles to organizations who were “whitelisted” meaning they are at a level where they have a strong stance in the community for a prolonged time. It allowed them to compete in turf wars against other whitelisted gangs for prizes but that sounds nothing like perp unless in event form which would be great tbh besides it being just a bragging right like the leaderboard.