• Yes because i am a middle class snob

Votes: 88 68.2%
  • No because i have a brain and realise they're useless

Votes: 41 31.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 1235

My parents are the whitest middle class people you'll see and they have a dishwasher.

As for my own flat.

I'm too poor to afford one so it's scrubby scrubby for me.

Reaction score
A dishwasher is like only 150-200 bucks tops for a good model, how the hell is that middle class only stuff?

Reaction score
I'm too poor to afford one so it's scrubby scrubby for me.
People who start out this way turn out to be the better members of society. FACT.
Doing household chores by is a great way to de-stress and make it feel like you've done something useful with your time. Plus you get to have a nice clean living space. Chicks dig a man who can do chores. Guaranteed poon.

Reaction score
Okay look here you lower class people.

THIS IS PEOPLE WITH DISHWASHERS LOOK HOW HAPPY THEY ARE:
mother-and-daughter-using-dishwasher-in-the-kitchen-picture-id486267576

YOU CAN USE THEM WHILE ON THE PHONE, CAN WASH PLATES YOURSELF WHILE ON THE PHONE? NO YOU CAN NOT GOOD SIR.
daughter-helping-mother-with-filling-dishwasher-picture-id79123286

THEY EVEN CLEAN KIDS
images

Meanwhile look at these lower class people being unhappy and doing the dishes:
can-stock-photo_csp1152336.jpg

That looks like a prisoner doesn't it? DO YOU WANT TO WASH YOUR DISHES LIKE A PRISONER? HUH?

Reaction score
Okay look here you lower class people.

THIS IS PEOPLE WITH DISHWASHERS LOOK HOW HAPPY THEY ARE:
mother-and-daughter-using-dishwasher-in-the-kitchen-picture-id486267576

YOU CAN USE THEM WHILE ON THE PHONE, CAN WASH PLATES YOURSELF WHILE ON THE PHONE? NO YOU CAN NOT GOOD SIR.
daughter-helping-mother-with-filling-dishwasher-picture-id79123286

THEY EVEN CLEAN KIDS
images

Meanwhile look at these lower class people being unhappy and doing the dishes:
can-stock-photo_csp1152336.jpg

That looks like a prisoner doesn't it? DO YOU WANT TO WASH YOUR DISHES LIKE A PRISONER? HUH?
What about cleaning your dishwasher? You surely will need a dishwasher washer for that!

Deleted member 1235

People who start out this way turn out to be the better members of society. FACT.
Doing household chores by is a great way to de-stress and make it feel like you've done something useful with your time. Plus you get to have a nice clean living space. Chicks dig a man who can do chores. Guaranteed poon.

Unless they're chicks with dicks I don't wana know

Reaction score
We have one. It goes on in the night automaticly because in the night the energy is cheaper.

//phoje

Reaction score
We have a dishwasher aswell its been in this house for over 30-35 years lmao.
Its so old that the parts wich have special ruber for protection melted and we had to buy new parts.

But yea dishwasher is just something wich every kitchen should have much easier and saves alot of time if you live in a big family

Reaction score
When we had the old kitchen we also didn't had one. We just put the dirty dishes on our kitchen plate. And did the dishes in the night right after dinner. So the whole day the kitchen look like a mess (plate's, mugs, glasses everywhere). Now we just put it in the dishwasher and the kitchen looks cleaners

--edit--
Oh and about the fact about cleaning the dishwasher. It has a program for it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
the stress of cleaning the dish washer and the filters afterwards
What stress? There is a program that does it for you. You just put 1 soap tables in and it will do the work. Also in the Netherlands most of the time there is already 1 build in your kitchen.

its cheaper and faster and it can also be more effective as a dishwasher doesn't always fully clean the dishes, sometimes you still see the extra bits of food on the dishes even after a full clea

What? Buy a good one that does the job properly. Also its not really cheaper..

//mobile device

Reaction score
I have 2 pairs of yeezys, bape t-shirt, a supreme hoodie, palace hat,2 palace hoodies, and a supreme t-shirt.

I don't think buying a dishwasher is to much money ecks ecks dee

Status
Not open for further replies.