Paris Attacks

Reaction score
As many of you probably know last night a tragic attack happened on Paris. There were multiple attacks around Paris causing a devastating night.

The Eiffel Tower turned it's lights off for the first time since 1989
CTwuHZMWIAIak11.jpg

I would love to pay my respects to them
#prayforparis
#parisattacks

Post your opinion down below
BBC News Article : http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-34814203

Reaction score
#Pray4Paris

Its tragic, and I feel really sorry for them.

Reactions: M
Reaction score
#PrayForParis
#PrayForThesePourSouls
Dont let these terrotists control you. The situation is getting worse and worse, this all should not have happened.

Reaction score
#Pray4Paris

Don't let the terrorists destroy your country.

Reaction score
I don't see why this has to happen, people die all the time from different viruses and shit, and I don't think this problem gets solved when they just kill eachother.
#PrayForParis

User0

Didn't know about this until my cougar came into my man cave and yelled at me to look at the news. I would like to thank the US for bombing their oil fields. In retaliation, they attacked Paris. Our government knew the outcome. This isn't also the first attack in Paris obviously more terrorists are hiding there.

Praying to their families to ensure their loved ones safety.

Reaction score
The french are on high alert anyway however it seems Disney land is more defended than the city itself. I hope the french police learn from this and realise that they need to search every corner of the city to make sure this will not happen again.

Reaction score
This happens in syria and africa all of the time and it doesn't get the media like this, even if there are much more deaths than this. I know this is bad too and may the people that died and get injured from this may recover and rest in peace. But by bringing this so much into the media the terrorists might think that their actions bring so much reaction to the whole world and now they might do it again.

Reaction score
Im going to translate a post i saw on facebook this morning:

"Before you start blaming the refugees for whats happening in France, ask youself, who do you think they are running from? Today is the day you have to understand them more than ever before, and show more sympathy than ever before, because now you might be able to relate to their fear, pain and loss.

We have to move closer to each other and form a joint front agains these barbaric fates. If we dont recognize each other, but instead see the enemy in each other, then we are standing ten times weaker and easier to disolve. If someone is sitting right now, feeling pain over whats happening in France currently, its those who have experienced these gunshots, lost familymembers and the people who themselves have been hurt.

Human to human. Now."

Last edited:
Reaction score
It was a hard year for France. Charlie Hebdo and now an attack like this, this one was definetely more coordinated than the last one and has caused more harm than anything else. After all, it was an 'act of war by the IS' which will definetely lead to a counter attack by France aswell as different countries that also have decided to join France in their act of justice on what happened that day.

What a time to be alive (especially as a muslim) where religion is just full of brainwashed crap which leads to extremists doing their job at what is best: being the ultimate scum. Stay safe if you are in France, there is much to come by the IS in the next few years most likely, France was the target for today's year. o7 to all loved ones, all who risked their lives and much more for something that should never have happened in the first place.
40aaef22f7.jpg

Reaction score
#PrayForParis
We cant let this mother fucker attacker take over paris. The world have to do something.

Last edited:
Reaction score
#prayforparis
#parisattacks

I was just looking it up, It's weird that I found this shortly after watching about it.
America is trying to help them which is amazing, but for all the lives lost will never be replaced.