Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Dispute
Which staff member banned you: @SpaceShots
How long were you banned for: 6 hours

Your Steam Name
: jef
Your In-game Name: Nandato Slaughter
Your Steam ID:https://gyazo.com/5f17bffc15fa1dcac24912683f839ac0

Why should this appeal be considered: I already told him that if i enter armory downstairs in the PD my game tends to crash i even told staff about this and i even made a forum post but yet he doesn't care

Additional Comment(s): I heard you say "Fix your game" after i got banned. I made a forum post trying to get help. None of the suggestions worked. i tried all different Garry's mod setups redownloaded css and hl redownloaded all my addons and removed all excessive ones. IT happened more often anyway and you can ask @LEWIS 088 i had the same problem with him and i rejoined EVERY time i crashed.

Last edited:
Reaction score
well i tried to tell him or talk about it but doesn't seem like he cares not the first time he does it. closing my report when we are discussing or kicking me and then saying i rage quit

Reaction score
Involved, weazel warned spaceshots in looc many times that he's probably gonna crash yet he doesnt care and tells him to stop and assumed he just 'left' the server after he actually crashed, generally not caring what weazel even told him

Reaction score
Denied
u9btg0cb.jpg

Although you do time out a lot and logs reflect that this was not one of those times.

Reviewed with @Cole and @Collier

Status
Not open for further replies.