do you go to the doctor when you are in a near death situation

do you?

• Yes

Votes: 19 35.8%
  • No

Votes: 34 64.2%

• Total voters
Reaction score
from a medical standpoint; no. i would go to the school nurse or a janitor maybe if theyhave time

Reaction score
>breaks spine
School nurse: gives you a bag of ice with a paper towel. “It’ll be fine”

Reaction score
When I got into my car accident the firefighters asked if I wanted to go to the hospital and I told them no I just want to go home. Other than that I've never been in a near death situation

Reaction score
mate if i was bleeding out from being shanked i would first get a prostate exam, then get my ears checked and make sure i dont have any cancer on my balls. Then i would let them know im on 1hp, so they patch me up and im out.

Reaction score
considering an IV bag can cost like 700$ in the US I too would prefer going home and fixing my broken leg myself tbh. sounds weird they ask you that though imo. When i had a moped accident while doing delivery i kinda was forced into the ambulance despite me just wanting to go home.

Reaction score
I only had first degree burns from the airbag exploding on my hand and a leg pain that went away after 2 days. They say do you want to go to the hospital to cover themselves from a lawsuit. Like if I had a hairline fracture(which sometimes doesn't even hurt) and I find out a month after I could sue them if they didn't give me the option to go to the hospital. They also checked my eyes for concussions and stuff but I was fine lol.

Reaction score
@Sneaky Yeah the police made a joke and said most people don't walk out of car crash perfectly okay. Then he was telling me about fatal car accidents he's dealt with. Some of the stories he told me were intense, like a DUI that the father killed both of his kids and his mom had to come on the scene and learned about it. Big ups for police officers they really have the hardest job.