• Flush them

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Freeze them

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (specify)

Votes: 5 17.2%

• Total voters
Reaction score
I leave them with the vet. I can't bury them unless I went to a forest and it's just easier.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
My First hamster had a little blue plastic house with a window in it, he used to keep all his food in his mouth, when I went on holiday he went into his little house after stuffing his cheeks with food, He then stuck his head out of the window and suffocated to death. My next hamster ran away when I was very young and we eventually found him behind the washing machine, he had electrocuted himself through biting the electrical wires. We then cremated them and snorted the ashes. I wasnt allowed any more hamsters after that.

Deleted member 1235

My hamster got killed by my mother. It's cage used to be by the back door and my mum would sit by the back door whenever she had a fag, not realising the smoke was being blown into the hamster. Hamster started to get agitated and would constantly climb its cage then let go again and again, I think to try and kill itself. Found him one morning and his straw bed was wet and he was dead. We burried him in the garden. He was named Deano.

He's the hamster I use for the security password for my Bank and PayPal :)