Dom again

Reaction score
@Dom_ gave me my promotion to senior officer today (or yesterday cos it's 10 past midnight rn) and I'm enough of a rimmie to suck him on the forums for that, but after I inquired, he told me a few things about the process he went through promoting the latest branch of seniors;

step one: assemble a list of circa 100+ candidates, their steam IDs, some other big ass ID (server ID maybe idk) and time in game as an officer

step two: turn that data into an exec doc with possible candidates (>2 hours on the job or some shit like that), review infactions and then compare activity and check observation reports

step three: spend half an hour in a meeting with PD chiefs to review candidates

step four: spend an hour and a half in a meeting with command team and section supervisors to further review candidates and their worthiness to be senior

step five: probably have some more one on one conversations relating to the matter maybe

step six: review and edit exec doc and finalise to approve promotion of suitable candidates

in the end, this no life black ass african piece of shit probably spent 6-10 hours promoting online policemen including myself because he felt that the PLPD really needed more senior officers. big man thanks to other brassholes such as @Brikaas , @Fielding and all other supervisors involved for working on the same bloated bullshit process. this should really just be considered a thank you to the whole upper tier of the organization for going through this.

thanks

Last edited:

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
@Dom_ gave me my promotion to senior officer today (or yesterday cos it's 10 past midnight rn) and I'm enough of a rimmie to suck him on the forums for that, but after I inquired, he told me a few things about the process he went through promoting the latest branch of seniors;

step one: assemble a list of circa 100+ candidates, their steam IDs, some other big ass ID (server ID maybe idk) and time in game as an officer

step two: turn that data into an exec doc with possible candidates (>2 hours on the job or some shit like that), review infactions and then compare activity and check observation reports

step three: spend half an hour in a meeting with PD chiefs to review candidates

step four: spend an hour and a half in a meeting with command team and section supervisors to further review candidates and their worthiness to be senior

step five: probably have some more one on one conversations relating to the matter maybe

step six: review and edit exec doc and finalise to approve promotion of suitable candidates

in the end, this no life black ass african piece of shit probably spent 6-10 hours promoting online policemen including myself because he felt that the PLPD really needed more senior officers.

thanks
Miss the good old days where me and @Dom_ would just check all the observation reports weekly and say yes or no on Snapchat.

How much of this process is true?

Reaction score
Tiny got the data btw
And although i don't like being called a no life black ass african piece of shit, thanks i guess