Jordan (Swoopah The Foox)

Reaction score
I don't think @Jordan gets enough recollection for his work here in Perpheads, I'm going to outline some of the work this user has done in the past present and the future for this community!

As a staff member:
When Jordan first joined the staff team way back in 2014 I remember him as being the best role player in the community with pure knowledge of the rules, He quickly rose through the ranks and within around four weeks was promoted to the rank of administrator.

He quickly became known as the best staff member the community has ever seen, he eventually was promoted to the rank of senior administrator, During his time as a senior admin he has changed the community in so many ways that have benefited the community greatly, He's shaped the staff team to make it a much better system. He's done so much work it would impossible to outline it all here.

Even after resigning he is still continuing to help the community out in so many ways.

As a police board member:
Jordan has put hundred of hours into the supervisor system to make it is what it is today, It's a brilliant and very crucial addition to the community. He's set up the supervisor applications and wrote tens of thousands of words for this project consuming many of his hours in the process.

He's recently expanded the system with the addition of the police academy by writing lots of documents and spreadsheets for the system.

He's probably one of the best community members in my own opinion.

As a role player:
Jordans ability to create role play for other users is amazing, he thinks of ideas from the top of his head and they are always really exciting. He has helped with creating a lot of the server events we know and low today!

He often goes out of his way to show newer players of the community, taking time out of his own day to do this, In the past he was known for giving his own money away to newer players or even staff members when they did good work.

As a community member:
Jordans work in and outside of the community has always been exceptional, He often helps out on the forums whether that be giving his opinion on an action request or posting new ideas, He always posts professional posts that boosts the communities reputation.

Conclusion:
Thank you Jordan for being a great staff member, Friend, and in general probably the best member of this community.

Reaction score
Swiper:
3196d9db7ae5e033a3b3498a2d1aa923.png