Don Jensen / eXawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Elvy Safirsdottir + Brandy Martello
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Don Jensen / eXawn
His/Her SteamID: X
Why Should This Player Be Punished:

3.4, 2.1, 3.3, 3.6, 3.24. This dude has been mugged by someone, then he proceeds to threaten us, and when the cops were just right around the corner in the Bazaar, he proceeds to gunpoint me and I immediately co-operate, he then runs back into his shop and starts to store his weapon, he safed it and I ran towards him of course shooting him in the back, I complied to the police at all times, dropped my gun and went on the floor. He then got my Desert Eagle as well from the Police for some reason and stored that as well. Then me n' Brandy walked off, ending with him being shot at by the dude while unarmed, Police nearby at all times and he of course ran away into his shop as well, dropped the gun to sell it while he is in a shootout basically. He dropped the gun so he wouldn't have to lose it.

So as you can see in the video he broke 3.4, knowing cops were extremely close just away for five seconds he gunpoints me, then he continues to shoot my friend and drops the gun on the floor, you can't see it, but he dropped it and had it stated as sold for over 4000 after he shot at my friend, not wanting to lose his gun.

( He also took my Desert Eagle, stored it in his box thingy but.. I thought he kept it there, luckily it has been confiscated by the cop but yeah, I really thought he stole my Desert Eagle, just wanted to get this out of the way is all! )

In conclusion, he risked his life ( 3.4 ) by gunpointing me in an open public area which caused him to literally die the first time, once he died he was later revived and let go cause cops '' didn't have any evidence '', even though they were right there. Once they left, walking to the parking lot to arrest/do whatever they had to do he proceeded to risk his life once more ( 3.4 and 2.1 ), taking an unrealistic time just to shoot me and my friend which again, caused him to go unconscious and all, being shot at twice. He then proceeds to get back into his shop and ends up dropping it to not lose his weapon.

( Later on he started screaming and yelling in-character about how an Admin saw the whole thing what happened, the mugging etc, saying some weird yanky-danky stuff. Anyways, that didn't really bother me too much, just wanted to get this out of the way as well. )

0:14 You can clearly see him saying '' I will get you '' to my friend Brandy, so now we all know he wants to kill us, for sure, or.. do some other stupid stuff.

0:42 You can clearly see a gun in his hands, gunpointing me and stuff. I didn't want to risk my life so I immediately went down on my knees, not wanting to die he ran off.

1:04 You can see him sitting there at the storage crate, for sure he stored his M9 Berreta, else it fell on the floor once I shot at him, there was absolutely no gun so I'm 100% sure this guy just stored it preventing it from losing cause he knew he'd die.

3:58 You can see him running around with another M9 Berreta, simply shooting at my friend he runs back into his store, drops it on the ground again, he doesn't want to lose his gun so he drops it with a cash register nearby and has it stated as being sold, and then our good samaritan comes around and protects us, shooting the guy and ending up with him flopping dead on the floor.

4:28 Keep in mind this was all really close to the police, they immediately go to his shop. They responded and he had no way out, they were just seconds away from the shootout.

Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: X

Reaction score
You are not showing your own failrp, just trying to annoy me and lie lie lie.
Couldn't care less, I did as I would have done in roleplay, the police never responded to my messages, and I was stabbed by a guy with knife and just afterwards that you two show up after having raided me. That being said, you saying you want to buy 12x of pistol ammo, we go in the back and BOOM you pull out a shotgun of nowhere.
No /me no anything, that's pretty failrp to me. Sadly I do not have evidence as I did not try to PROVOKE it, as you did.

Respect of property is an important thing in roleplay, and I was not dead since your mugging so new life rule is not not counting, I was "afraid" of you being near my store so I made it clear I had a gun this time.
Last time you mugged me with completely unrealistic actions, I was completely defenceless.

I did what I did as you were pissing me off and both you and your friend was in on it. Everything you did was to get your demo because you were butthurt. No NLR means I haven't forgot your last mugging, so I did what I did, and police didn't arrest me for it, they arrested me for killing a guy who tried to kill me with a knife.
Nothing that happened between you and me was mentioned by the police, thereby I can't see why it's fear rp as I wasn't fearing the police. I even gave them one of Elvy's guns to confiscate as he tried to drop it in my store, to get me blamed.
I was no treat to the police, nor you but you kept trying to get the police to arrest me with fake reasons, thus you being the real treat to them.

I deem this AR invalid, greetings eXawn

Get some valid reasons in the future and hope you learn to RP properly and not provoke/annoy people.

Reaction score
I never mugged you, the other guy Brandy did, I was just there to go get the shotgun you dropped, he told me in organisation chat to get it.

I'm not butthurt, just a bit angry at the fact you just first drop your gun to not lose it, and store it as well. There's a lot of valid reasons this AR is completely valid if you actually take quick little peeks at the time thingies I wrote down.

The way people mug others in PERP is simple, especially in bazaar shops it's extremely easy. You ask for some stuff, get in the back where it's not > public < whatsoever, and mug them from there. It's not failRP or anything unrealistic.

Another thing, I never told anything about NLR, you never broke it? All I said was you were knocked out and revived, I don't know how n' why you bring NLR up.

The things you did were simple, extremely dumb and unrealistic. You stored your gun after gunpointing me IMMEDIATELY, you gunpointed me in public ( with people around it, as well as cops around ) without even shooting, which ended in your death. You then proceed to shoot Brandy, and go into your store to drop the gun so it's being sold, and there wouldn't be any confiscations. Oh and, you basically risked your own life trying to shoot + gunpoint us, the cops would've shot you down, maybe killed you/taken you to jail for attempted murder, easily 10 years.

Oh and, that happened! Exactly, you were taken in jail with a 5 year long sentence, as well as a 5,000 fine, oh no!

In PERP you can lie about whatever to get the other arrested, that's just how it is.

Last edited:
Reaction score
accepted.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.