AR on [Sky]-Nooni

Status
Not open for further replies.

dog

Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: festive doge/Jane Doger
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: ✪[Sky]-Nooni | caserandom.com/Netanel Svharz
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:108145691
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.18 During a raid on his apartment, he used his storage to store a weapon he had on him after all his friends died and we were rushing in. 3.4 When I had him gun pointed, I told him to stop moving and he proceeded to run over and pick up an M4 leading to his death. When asked about why he stored the gun, he said it was an "accident" and I don't believe that someone can accidentally store a gun. Also he stored 13 mags with the gun so I don't believe it was an accidental storage (which is still not a thing)
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Reaction score
Kind of involved: The person even offered you to refund the weapon which has been sorry and showed that he regreted his actions, even admitted in ooc before you accused him. I spoke to him and he told me he thought the raid was over and stored our weapons to give them back to us when we return.

Reaction score
INVOLVED DONT DELETE.

So you decide to store a gun with + 13 mags AND then you decide to pick up a gun under direct gun point? Naah man, I dont eat it, sorry. Accident or not, you still broke the rules and Doge made sure to report it.

dog

Reaction score
Your door was still busted open from a bomb and one raider was standing right outside the doorway for quite some time. You also did not even go out to check if all raiders were dead/retreated so there was little reason for you to think the raid was over.

Reaction score
i kill some guy i think he was the last so i store my gun to pick up my friends gun ....
[DOUBLEPOST=1513540656,1513540619][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sure it was when I was popping into your windows with m24 and there was like 3 more lmao. Raid over xd memes
i store my wepone after a lot of time when you shott on the window xD
[DOUBLEPOST=1513541772][/DOUBLEPOST]the only one worng thing i do there its pick up the gun from the floor

Reaction score
We had just bombed you and you had no indication we were all dead after you literally shot one of us, you can hear me speaking outside.
You would have defiantly lost all ur items if you did not do this.

Reaction score
i didnt shot you i kill one of your friends i think that was over iwas neer the storage if you talk on the door i cant hear ...

Reaction score
>involved

Sorry lad I literally entered the apartment a moment before the video but ran outside as I started bleeding pretty badly, you fully knew people were still alive out there.

Reaction score
again i was kill some of your friend i think that was over and i store my gun but not my mags ! to pick my friends wepone and after i store i see somebody bhind me yea and i pick my friend wepone and after i die yea i understad my mistik when i pick up my gun but i store my gun becuse i think i kill the last guy and i think that was you @SleepyMode so after i run to storag so if you speek on the door i cant hear something
[DOUBLEPOST=1513596409,1513595283][/DOUBLEPOST]i didnt say i kill you i say i mean i shot someone copel times i was sure he die i store my wepone to pick up my friedsz wepone and when i pick up my friends wepone some body was bhind me

dog

Reaction score
You were sure that you killed someone so you didn't check to actually see if they had actually died and if there were other raiders or not before declaring the raid over? Correct me if I'm wrong, but after a shootout/raid, you're supposed to check if your life is still in immediate danger before storing and items/picking drugs and you thought you killed someone so you immediately stored your gun and tried to store your friend's.
i didnt say i kill you i say i mean i shot someone copel times i was sure he die
^This also makes no sense. I had to actually read it like 10 times over to try and grasp what you're trying to say. Are you trying to say that you're sure he was dead or not?

Reaction score
after 4 hits by ak 101 he need to be dead and he say he was bedly hit i think he was thet i was worng some times ppl worng

Reaction score
Accepted

Users ban has been extended due to picking up a firearm while his life was in danger. Please send me something more conclusive for the premises of your other accusation.

Status
Not open for further replies.