dont even think about hurting my mayor!

Reaction score
there's a thing called pingspikes and input lag
yeah but u were talking about a completely different thing, u said that your game wasnt as smooth as icekiller's even tho that u have a low ping which doesnt make sense to me at all.
your internet connection has nothing to do with actual game performance, i had around 75 ping and 150-200 fps, i assume that you have less ping

btw my fps was that high cuz of the config that i made and worked on for about a full month(in shootouts i would get around 70-140 fps).

i mightve misunderstood but were you talking about his fps or network? and you can set your network settings using these commands:
Code:
rate VALUE
cl_cmdrate VALUE
cl_updaterate VALUE
cl_interp VALUE
cl_interp_ratio VALUE

Reaction score
yeah but u were talking about a completely different thing, u said that your game wasnt as smooth as icekiller's even tho that u have a low ping which doesnt make sense to me at all.
your internet connection has nothing to do with actual game performance, i had around 75 ping and 150-200 fps, i assume that you have less ping

btw my fps was that high cuz of the config that i made and worked on for about a full month(in shootouts i would get around 70-140 fps).
smooth performance =/= high fps, smooth performance = stable fps+stable ping+no lag