Server Suggestion Drug confiscation

Deleted member 3131

Description of the idea: Let police officers confiscate narcotics. The whole "you must be a CPL to confiscate drugs" is useles, since officers can confiscate guns, and drugs on people they are searching...
maybe add the system to something else or expand it, but as it is right now it is not coherent and makes little sense.
Drugs are always illegal, and must be confiscated under every circumstance.

Why should this be added? (pros): It is a senseless function that limits people from roleplaying.

What negatives could this have? (cons): someone confiscating narcotics.... oh wait thats not a negative

*Other additions: NO

Reaction score
This makes a lot of sense. In most all cases, even illegal raids, drugs should be confiscated. Although we don't have a "fruit from the poisonous tree" law, the way to deal with drugs in an illegal raid would be to confiscate the drugs and issue no charges.

If anyone has any counter-arguments I'd love to hear them, I can't actually think of a reason why we shouldn't do this

Reaction score
Yup. I agree completely. Would love to hear why this isn't a thing.

Deleted member 3131

Since the addition of the new rules, that were introduced with the aim to make shootouts shorter and in fact do not allow players to "flank", i believe having officers stay at one location "guarding drugs" is just stalling RP and makes the whole process of clearing the building and letting players get back inside their properties longer for no real reason.

Reaction score
+ support lets say we get info of someone growing drugs we find proof and raid if there is no high rank on we cant do shit also if there was a high rank on and he died we'd have to wait to take the drugs etc