Tweak Planter Box Confiscation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Discussion Post: https://perpheads.com/threads/tweak-planter-box-confiscation.34383/

Main Idea

Only allow LEOs to confiscate the contents of a planter box, rather than the whole thing.

Description

Currently, if the police come across a planter box with drugs in it they will confiscate the whole unit. Fair enough right? The only problem is getting new planterboxes is an arduous and expensive process. It costs roughly 30k to make two of the boxes, which on a bad day you have to do several times, sometimes I actually make a loss by growing drugs, no wonder everyone is fishing.

I understand the logic behind it, the planterbox was used to produce illegal contraband and therefore should be seized as evidence. However this isn't the case with gun magazines, attachments and ammo boxes, imagine the hell that perp would be if you lost all of your ammo and mags everytime your weapon was confiscated. This is what growing drugs currently feels like.

The way to implement this i'd imagine is to reward the police the exact amount of money they would get for confiscating the contents of the planterbox as individual items. For example if the planter box isn't harvest-able reward the police the same amount you would if they'd found 6 bags of seeds on the ground. If the planterbox is harvest-able, reward them the same amount as 6 bricks of weed/coke.

Pros

• Discourage minge-harvesting of drugs during police raids
  • Encourage people to grow drugs and promote criminal RP

Cons
  • Could decrease the consequences of a raid, but the criminal would still lose their seeds and maybe pots so maybe not too

Alternative Solutions

• Make planterboxes cheaper
  • Only confiscate the box & pots themselves, not radiators, light poles and water tanks

Reaction score
Add this. This is a good way to balance out growing for newer players since 1 planter box with everything on it is about 15k

Reaction score
Send planter boxes back to storage when siezed and only take the drugs and pots. Ez.

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.