Drug overhaul

Reaction score
me and my associate @Kay know the ins and outs of various substances and how to visualise them unlike the black drunk camera present atm

• Zing
Reactions: Kay

BullyHunter

Communication Banned
Reaction score
new drugs will be added, the sell price of a drug will depend on it's demand, so if there was 6million cocaine sold in the past minute, it will be worthless, if there has been no cocaine sold in the past 9 years, then the value of cocaine will be much higher.

lots of people (60-70+) on the server also means higher drug value by 1.3-1.4%, because of risk n what not.

Reaction score
This thread was an undercover investigation by the local authorities! You will now all be investigated!

On a side note, I am writing all of the idea's and people who want to help down and will try and work it into the plan that I have now. Thank you all and you will hear from me soon how we are going to get this done the best way!

Reaction score
Who has been introducing NOS to you?

On a serious note, I’m a drug free staff member @Dank and you know that, but I would say I can help you with a lot of things to do with them so just contact me if need be :)
lmao i was just saying to add it to perp the only time ill use nos is in my moped to beat @TinySlayer's dusty corsa