Drugs INC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score

Drugs INC is back in bussinese again, yes you heard we're back i'm gonna do all in this org, to make it good. When i had this organization for pretty long ago, it was pretty good but then all happened and i disbanded the organization but i'm glad this is up again, well i'm Caroline as known as Sophie i was the owner of Drugs INC. I will bring this organization back in bussinese.

BACKGROUND:
The year was 1985 there was a organization called ''Drugs INC'' A fear for the law enforcement. The organization had many members and were always doing drugs in the office in Paralake city. They had many firearms and were able to defend them self against many organizations, but time went through all the members in Drugs INC Left the org. They betrayed the leader and the organization got disbanded and the leader was set in jail for life time, later on she died, but she got a cousin called ''Caroline Flower'' she started back the organization. Now the year was 2014 and Paralake city went different the city was different the Office were different the whole city, was different they had builded a new Paralake City, it was called Paralake City V2. But now Caroline made the org back in bussinese.

I've changed that we don't really have a Headquarter but we will mostly like to be based at the MCUwes
________________________________________________________________________________________

So if you're gonna apply read these rules first, thank you.
________________________________________________________________________________________

Rules:

• Never raid or mug our allies
  • Respect everyone in the organization well
  • Don't break the rules you will be kicked out of the organization
  • Don't do theft in the organization
  • Don't be a r00d man to others
  • If you're pissed off don't throw the anger towards Members/Owners
  • Don't be a dick
  • Never swear to others in the organization
  • Respect these rules, and you will be very trusted

Organization song
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Intersting in applying? https://www.perpheads.com/threads/drugs-inc-applications.4606/

Ranks
Raid Commander
Owner:
Co-Owner
Soldier
Defender
Defender Leader

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.