Grow Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gix

Reaction score
Grow Inc. is back and recruiting new and old members.

What is Grow Inc.?
Grow Inc. is an old organization with roots dating back to the earliest of early days on Perpheads. The organization got gradually disbanded due to many of the core players going inactive. Now two core members; my self and Razertje are back and we're looking to build the empire back to it's former glory.

Whats in it for you?
Grow Inc. consisted of core Perheads players and whom most of us had gained a large amount of experience in how to run a succsesful operation. As we're gaining former members back on the team you'll be looking to play with some of the most experienced players which will make your growing experience much easier. At our peek no one could touch us; SWAT/police/rivalizing organizations were not a problem, and that is where we seek to arrive.

You'll also be playing with mature players often at the age of 18+ which may appeal to the older playerbase here at Perpheads.

Requirements:
- Available to play on the server on a regular basis.
- You have to be mature
- Accsess to a microphone.
- Able to craft heavier types of weaponry.

I've added a small video showing our organization at our peek.

Allies:
Royal British Mafia

Enemies:

Members:
[Leader] Nils Tordenskiold
[Leader] Amy Possible
Richard Zharikov
Laquisha Jamallskins
Brian Husky
Noah Santiago
Cole Rogerson
Jaden Rogerson
John Osmond
Robert Greyson
Nyk Ackerman
Billy Possible
Veronica Petrov
Zoey Arnolds
Max Arnolds

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ow yes the original Grow Inc. is once back to PERPHeads :) I really hope it gets off again like the good old time

Reactions: Gix
Reaction score
Man, Now i'm pumped for that! I came in the old days aswell :) a couple of weeks after the launch, My ingame name is Noah Santiago, feel free to hit me up ingame as you don't have a application thread yet! :)

Gix

Reaction score
I've put up an application form for you all.

Gix

Reaction score
Alright, so after some internal discussions with the organization we have decided to remove the 16+ and added mature enough instead. What this means is that if you meet the rest of our requirements you'll be on a small testing period to prove that you are indeed mature enough to be a part of Grow Inc.
[DOUBLEPOST=1437504896,1437430783][/DOUBLEPOST]Updated the thread with members of the organizaiton.

Status
Not open for further replies.