Dumb FAQs

Reaction score
Answering questions I’ve heard that Y’all are too embarrassed to ask.

1: 3.4, 3.6, Other rules relating to these:

Q: Does 3.4 apply if the officer has a taser out?
A: Yes, if you are on foot and the taser is pointed at you from a distance where sprinting away would still cause you to be hit. If you have a firearm out this does not apply, however pulling a gun under taser point is no different than pulling one under gunpoint.

Q: Does 3.4 apply if the officer has a baton?
A: In the same sense as melee weapons being used in muggings, if you’re cornered and threatened with one, yes. It’s no different to any other melee weapon. If the officer would be able to beat you down the moment you produce a weapon, then it’s against the rules to not comply.

Q: if I haven’t seen the weapon, does 3.4 apply?
A: If you have your back to someone who has made it clear they have a weapon pointed at you, it’s no different to if you’ve already seen the gun.

Q: Does a beer bottle count as a weapon that can be used to initiate a 3.4 compliance situation?
A: To me this is dependent on the situation. If someone is threatening you with one for a reason not involving robbing you, then yes. If it’s a robbery, the risk posed by a glass bottle doesn’t suffice giving up large amounts of items for. If someone’s mugging you for pocket change with a glass bottle it’s better to comply rather than get battered but if you’re defending something expensive then I wouldn’t consider a glass bottle enough of a threat to surrender your expensive possessions for.

Q: Can I mug or be mugged with fists?
A: You can, but compliance wouldn’t be compulsory.

Q: Do I have to follow a ziptie request if the person puts their gun away to ziptie me?
A: Yes, if you’re surrendering, or unarmed. You know they have a weapon and are a threat to your life.

Q: I arrested someone for murder for 5 years, and people still jail broke, is this against the law?
A: If they know their has been arrested for murder, and I really mean they must know that is 100% the case, they can still jailbreak them as it’s reasonable to assume they received a lengthy statement.

Q: What’s the difference between 3.4 and 3.6? Both sound like FearRP to me.
A: Breaking 3.4 is when you put yourself at unnecessary risk of death, harm or imprisonment. 3.6 is when you do something that would directly kill your character. Example: Running along the highway is 3.4. Jumping in front of a car intentionally is 3.6.

Q: Can you mug with a grenade?
A: If someone holds you up with a grenade, you should comply, but you should report the user as mugging with a grenade puts the user at risk of death themselves.

2: Driving.

Q: When can I run the intersection red light?
A: You can run the red light if the fairly high risk of a fatal car accident is outweighed by the risk of whatever will happen if you don’t run it. Running the red light can be done:
- If you are being raided somewhere and are heading to it
- Your organisation is in a shootout and you are heading to it
- You are being directly pursued.
- You are fleeing the scene of a crime, shootout you aren’t involved with, or other danger.

Q: Can I intentionally run someone over if they are jay walking down the highway?
A: No. Doing so puts your life at freedom, causes unnecessary damage to your vehicle, and is excessively negative to the player who is hit. You don’t know their reasoning for being on the highway.

Q: When can I wreck a stolen vehicle?
A: If doing so would financially injure someone who stole from you or directly caused you to lose an equal or greater amount of money somehow in order to invalidate their profits.

3: 2.5 excessive negativity:

Q: When can I use molotov’s and what can I use them for?
A: Molotovs can be used to burn property belonging to someone who stole from you and caused you monetary damage that is proportionate with the item you are burning. For example, if someone stole your car and got its tires popped, probably best not to burn down their bazaar shop full of decked out guns. If that person mugged items and money off of you, however, that can be a viable reason to burn down a shop. You can also use molotov’s to burn bodies of people you or your friends killed, just don’t do it anywhere the fire will spread.

Q: I accidentally set fire to someone uninvolved’s property whilst committing arson within the rules, is this against the rules?
A: You as a player are responsible for your actions and damages caused by your own actions. Accidents happen but you are responsible for them.

Q: if I start a fist fight and start losing with a gun on me, can I shoot the person?
A: If you start a fight you’re responsible for it as you initiated and attacked the player. You should threaten them with the weapon before trying to kill them with it, even if you’re literally about to die. This is a consequence of starting a fight you should accept before starting one.

4: Raiding / defending, basing:

Q: When can I shoot cops during a raid?
A: If cops catch you in the process of breaking into what looks like a resided within property, you may shoot police. If you get caught inside an empty property you should surrender as the crime committed isn’t worth shooting cops over.

Q: When does a raid not count towards my raid timer?
A: If the property was empty, no alarms were triggered, and no cops were shot at or responded, the raid doesn’t count. An empty property being raided counts if a shootout between you and police or defenders happened during the process of raiding the property. If another property assists a building you were raiding raiding them also doesn’t count.

Q: What explosives can I use during raids?
A: You’re limited to 2 bombs per property. Grenades can be used infinitely, and Molotovs are completely disallowed for raiding.

Q: Can I build a base whilst drugs are placed inside?
A: As soon as drugs are planted your base is officially a base. You should not adjust defences in a manner which obstructs access whilst drugs are present. You can rebuild, or adjust defences at your own will however the base must follow all rules as soon as the raid begins.

Q: If I get bombed, can I move props?
A: You can only move props from bombings with your fists and you can only do this to unblock routes, not block them. You must not move them to become an illegal defense. Only after the raid is confirmed over can you rebuild defences.

Q: When can I harvest drugs in a raid?
A: It is suggested that you move the drugs out of the property to harvest them when ready. However, You may harvest drugs inside the base once it is clear to do so, if you know that no one outside is going to kill you when you exit the building.

5: Misc:

Q: Am I allowed to use soundboards, voice changers or play audio that isn’t my voice through voice chat?
A: If the soundboard is relevant to the RP then it’s fine. Unrealistic voice changer sounds are not allowed. Playing music typically isn’t allowed unless it’s with staff permission. Playing celebrity voice clips, unrealistic and comic sound effects, and music isn’t allowed unless authorised by staff.

Q: What counts as third party software under 6.2:
A: Cheating bans are issued to users who:
- Use a cheat engine or Lua injector (Methamphetamine.solutions, citizenhack, cheat engine, etc.)
- Modification of in game content, such as models, textures, sounds and entities, be it perp content or gmod content to allow you to see users through walls or increase visibility and audibility of players and actions.
- Editing your missing texture decal to be invisible so that it has the same effect as above.
- Hardware cheat devices such as auto aim mouses and any piece of hardware which gives players the effects mentioned in this column.
- Macros which allow users to control recoil.

Further disallowed software that probably won’t get you perma banned but will likely get you banned include:
- Macros which allow players to perform movement otherwise difficult or impossible.
- Macros which allow players to automatically perform tasks such as crafting.
- Crosshair software, be it workshop or an overlay.
- Running AutoHotKey (AHK) scripts for any advantage.

I’ll probably add more to this later.

Last edited:
Reaction score
  • Staff
it's always morally correct to run over highway walkers, they also lead to the most funny ragdolls

do not listen to the glowie telling you it's not allowed to do so!
They glow in the dark, just hit them with your car…