Duplicate Newspaper Bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello,

Recently while basing the server crashed and at that exact moment, my friend had dropped a newspaper. I wrote "retry" in the console and ended up spawning right back in the apartment. I then proceeded to pick up this newspaper not knowing what it had become. I continue drying my cocaine as usual until I realize that my newspapers aren't being used up. So I put all of them back in storage and one stays in my inventory and I can't drop it or put it in storage. I then try to use it on the tables as shown in the video attached and it duplicates without being used up. Now under no circumstance do I ever intend to exploit any bug so I am instantly reporting it here. I cannot get rid of that duplicate newspaper from my inventory even if I reconnect. I would like it removed please because duplicates occur even when I'm carrying other newspapers.

This is the video:

Thank you for your help.

UPDATE:
@KaiH Tested this during the server restart by dropping a bandage and it duplicated. So any item dropped during a full server restart is duplicated once the server is back up.

The newspaper disappeared from my inventory after the server restart so that seems to ironically fix it and create it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
There is a tab at the top of this website named "Bugs", it's really not that hard to miss. Report it there

Status
Not open for further replies.