Reaction score
DISPUTE FOR DYLAN LANNISTER

Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Dispute
Which staff member banned you: Console

Your Steam Name: Rowley
Your In-game Name: Dylan Lannister
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:60243205

Why were you banned?: I'm not entirely sure why I was banned, Until I asked the person who borrowed my steam account, Kay was banned for cheating on Perpheads nearly 2 years ago, He asked to play on my steam account to play some games as I was not actively playing my PC so I lent him my Steam Account as He was a close friend who I trusted, It seem's I go to log into PERP and I am banned for I'm assuming Ban Evading? However you can see my steam account isn't just a fresh account, I'm not ban evading for Kay or permitting him to ban evade as that would be purely stupid considering I enjoy playing PERP, I wish to be unbanned as I don't believe I did anything wrong other than being stupid and lending somebody my steam account, I miss playing with my friends and miss PERP's Custom Features which makes it special

Why do you feel the ban's invalid?: ^^^ As I didn't realise I was going to get banned for a friend logging into my steam account, I had no idea he was going to log onto PERP as I was doing exams.

Evidence (Required for all server bans): My only "evidence" is that my account is my account, You can see by the hundreds of hours on games and time spent on it, It's not Kay's ALT.

Reaction score
ph_accepted-png.9761

Status
Not open for further replies.