Easiest Way to level up firearms and rifle marksmanship? ( I have forgotten everything)

Reaction score
Basically I have been a foolish person over the past 4 years, I spent my money only on cars and sometimes I have been scammed large amounts of money and most of the time I loan my money to people which then they don't return, but not to worry I have learnt from my mistakes, but now I need help figuring out how to level up my firearms level and rifle marksmanship.

Most of the orgs want people with High firearms level and rifle marksmanship..so I need to know to join one.

My Firearms level is 33, I have created many berettas and bobby pins. how many bobby pins would it take me to get me to Firearms level 100 or 125?

What do I do to get my rifle marksman ship up? (Silly question: what does the rifle marksmanship do?)

Reaction score
Rifle marksmanship basically helps your recoil and makes it much more manageable. The best way of levelling it is buying sniper ammo, taking it to the shooting range, and paying $5,000 to use 10 boxes of sniper ammo per run with an SR-25. Make sure you're shooting at very long range, and if the target is strangely close, there will be a button to press which will make the target move further up the range. Try to hit the red part of the target, or as close to it as possible, for maximum levels.

10 boxes of sniper ammo will set you back around $45,000, so you're looking at 50k per trip. Each trip will get you a few levels. You get them really fast at first, but there is a steep curve at around level 50-60.

With firearms, you honestly just need to craft the highest level weapon you can craft. There's no real easy way out; you're just going to have to grind for this one.

Reaction score
I was first to reach 125 firearms and easiest way was to create the most expensive weapons you could at your level according to my personal experience. The way I reached 100 rifle marksmanship was through sniper ammo when it was like 1k each lmao (eat my shit @Walker) but now its like 7k each top kek

Reaction score
If you really wanna get FireArms up without spending much just craft weapons at 0% tax and sell them for 300-4k ( Depending on which weapon ) more of their original crafting price

M

Reaction score
Firearms by crafting lots and lots of weapons/ammo.

Mass RDM would be the easiest for rifle marksmanship.

Reaction score
If you want to level your firearms levels quickly what i suggest you is if you're starting off sell for example at first pistol ammo. Ammo is always needed just make sure you sell it very cheap. At this point you're not trying to make profit you're trying to get your money back so you can get new materials to continue crafting. Continue the same thing just make sure you craft a gun where people are interrested in.

Edit: Since you're currently level 33 get your way up to 36.
Make shitton of rifle ammo because most people / orgs are interrested in that because they can't be asked to craft it. Just make sure you set up a good price. Once again at this point your priorty is getting up your levels not making profit. (atleast thats how i see it currently and how i've done it)