Firearms Guide

Reaction score
Why would I choose the Benelli M3 over Mossberg?
Mossberg seems to pack punch and also range, and have an extra bullet over the Bennelli.
Meanwhile, the Bennelli doesn't have that much difference of a spread, its an auto shotgun, and is quicker.

So just for training purposes, while in the range, shouldn't I be using the Mossberg?

Reaction score
Why would I choose the Benelli M3 over Mossberg?
Mossberg seems to pack punch and also range, and have an extra bullet over the Bennelli.
Meanwhile, the Bennelli doesn't have that much difference of a spread, its an auto shotgun, and is quicker.

So just for training purposes, while in the range, shouldn't I be using the Mossberg?
benelli much faster because rate of fire is far superior, the range difference is marginal and the extra bullet is accounted for by the 5-10+ seconds saved by the benelli rate of fire advantage

Reaction score
benelli much faster because rate of fire is far superior, the range difference is marginal and the extra bullet is accounted for by the 5-10+ seconds saved by the benelli rate of fire advantage
So at Very Long, Bennelli, because it's more accurate then all the others? That's what I'm looking for, to raise marksmanship.

Reaction score
Updated - removed any obsolete information about marksmanship & updated a few things regarding how to level up firearms.

Also updated the prices of all items on the spreadsheet.

Reaction score
Updated formatting & methods and added more detail.