Elite Penguin Force

Reaction score
latest

We're the best of the best there is in this currently snow covered town.

our uniform:

39d0d892406d6c979ca41325fd22a41d.png

our weapons:

latest

latest

We've been called back into action as the evil Lord Justice has threatened to tear Paralake apart with his scheme of posing as our old agency to lure people into his deadly traps!

Also we have these plebs as enemies:
Church of Russell people (i.e only finlay)
Habbo SS

Our allies in this war:
The Turks
Whatever org josef decides to make
Everyone who isn't a pleb

All agents are being called back into action:

@Rogue Car Tyres
@CodezBlack
@Exrobite
@Allen Kennedy
@Nazi
@jjjackier
@Sanuhl
@TheFrozenMonkeyKing
@KeiwaM
Let's purge these heretics of the land!

Last edited:
Reaction score
I attempted to join your org, but sadly I was interrupted by a cop shooting me in the head. Then a blue alien brought me back to life and he revealed his true form. He was a black dude. Fate obviously wants me to join, so I request an invite now !!!!

Reaction score
The chruch of russell is writing to inform you that we wish to have an alliance.
ALL HEIL THE GREAT GOD RUSSELL

Reaction score
latest

For reasons that will not be stated we're now going to "hack" the church of finlay.

latest

Prepare to be bamboozled.​
This is a official reply from the Legal Representative of The Chruch of Russell. Your threat to hack the church will not be taken lightly. You will be punished to the full extent of the law this may include and not limited to. Jail time,fines and your org/website being taken down. This is your last and only warning. If you carry on with this threat as I have said you will be seen as an enemy of the chruch which means you will be banned from all chruch events.
Thank you and have a wonderful morning.
-
Chruch of Russell