'Ello there, fine people.

Reaction score
Hi everyone. My name's Frost. I've recently joined PerpHeads and i'm loving it so far.
I'm not gonna lie here, but i obviously fucked up already in the short time i'm here.
But i never really wanted to fuck up. I'm mostly a friendly guy, i like to meet new people. ^-^
For the short time i've been here, everyone has been really helpfull. I want to give a shout-out to Stomper for giving me the scariest yet funnest event i've been in. TheDrunkenRage has also been really nice to me. To be honest, i'd give a shout-out to everyone. All of you people are amazing <3

Hope to see you in-game! ^-^

Reaction score
Welcome to the community Frost, I am sure you are going to like it here!
Make sure that you read up on our rules, they are the key to having a long and ejoyable stay on our server: https://perpheads.com/rules

Pro tip... controlling IC situations when RPing as a Gov-emplyee or a criminal, if the popo ever get you, is to know the laws and your rights: https://perpheads.com/laws

Reaction score
Hi there, i'm Zan (obviously) and my in-game name is Zack Robberts. I am looking forward to meeting you in-game and getting to know you a little more than what I can see from this thread. I have been playing PERPHeads for quite a long time so I know my stuff, I too got into a lot of trouble all throughout my time on this server (9 warnings and 5 bans) but I am trying my best to follow the rules as best as possible.

If you see me in-game, come and say hi (I am a nice person) and we can talk.
See you in-game or in the replies.

MattIs

Hello and welcome!
If you need anything just message any of us staff, and we'll get that sorted for you.
Also, if you want hello in the team speak :D

Reaction score
Welcome to perpheads!

Glad to hear you like it so far! And its always good that you remember the names of a few people who have helped you or been friendly. Never hesitate to ask if you have questions, both here on the forums but also ingame.

Reaction score
Welcome to the community mate, hope you enjoy your stay!