EMP

Reaction score
Topic: It would be cool to add EMPs.

Short explanation (in notes):
-Can be in a gernade form or in a control panel form or in a land mine form.
-Only police and Swat can have them, because we don't really want people going around randomly throughing them.
-It would turn off a car for 5 seconds, and you have to turn it back on.

Detailed description (why should it become added/...): It should be add because when ever the police are on a chase and the road block does not work, instead of shooting it like most officers do. And put peoples life in danger they could just EMP the car.

Optional additions:None

Reaction score
just a question: with EMP what do you mean? those pistols that are in NFS which police shot your car with to stop you?

Reaction score
Using a emp? It would have no use than stopping cars, And then cops shall run around with EMPS? What if they abuse them, And irl, Only millitary uses granades flashbangs. But sometimes cops can use, Tear gas only for riots, But not EMPS i am sure thats used to jam other peoples stuff.

Reaction score
One word abuse.

Do you want the entire police force zapping cars for invalid reasons, or maybe to prevent a chase this will take the fun out of a police chase

Reaction score
In my mind, this is just far frpm realistic considering EMPs are expensive, and not something officers/swat wpuld have. There would also be a lot of abuse and complaints. Tear gas is also something not needed, as it is currently being worked on so people will use less violence, and actually roleplay. Rather than just going gunz blazing against civs/cops.

-SUPPORT

Reaction score
I think the idea is cool , but on the server must remain preserved balance . This is an RP server , but we must take into account the playability. It is also an important feature server .

Neutral towards -Support

Reaction score
DENIED - This suggestion seems a little bit futuristic and doesn't fit the current era of the server. However, thank you for the suggestion.