Server Suggestion Equal pay when putting out fires

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Equal pay when putting out fires
Suggestion Description: When putting out fires, firefighters should receive equal pay. This could be like revives for medics or contraband confiscation for PD where the one who physically put out the fire gets most of the money and his colleagues get a certain percentage of it.

As I've posted it I've noticed This thread where a similar suggestion was made, and the main reason it was denied was due to the fact it would break the balance with moneymaking as a firefighter. This could be negated if it is decided to distribute the pay instead of handing equal cash to everyone. XP Should not be shared.

Why should this be added?:
- At the moment, firefighters "compete" for money when putting out fires. This makes for an unrealistic work dynamic when working with other firefighters where you would prefer if there were more AFK/junior firefighters.
- Encourage teamwork along firefighters - assigning to zones of the fire, etc.

What negatives could this have?:
- Could encourage less "urgency" when putting out fires - why should I make an effort when I get the money anyway? (Could be negated with range limiting to money distribution)

Last edited:
Reaction score
I think a change in the system is desperately needed. Working as a team is extremely important for firefighters. But as of right now the ensuing "battle" for money whenever there are 3+ firefighters on is really contradictory. I generally give +Support.

However, balance needs to be considered. The range feature needs to be applied, meaning that you only get paid if you are actually close by the fire. Just like Paramedics only get the body removal bonus if they are close by when the body gets removed.
Aswell as that, the pay for extinguishing fires would have to be adjusted. If the current payrate that every firefighter gets individually would remain, the pay would be too big for fighting a fire as a team. A good balance would need to be found.

With these needed adjustments in mind and considered I believe this would be a very smart and useful change to the current system.

Reaction score
I agree we need this. Medic has it, police has it, why don't we have it? The range system is a great way to balance it. If you're off at the station afk why should you get bonus shared pay? Also motivates people to respond together although we're good on that already.

Reaction score
I'll have a chat with TinySlayer if this is going to be weird for any balancing things (I dont think it will) once that has been done I will either Accept or Deny this