Equipping Secondaries and Melees [Same Time]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score

Was Archived but not Accepted or Denied
——————————

Description of the idea: The ability to have both a secondary weapon and a melee weapon equipped at the same time ready for use. (Machete, Knife, Bat, Katana - ETC)

Why should this be added? (pros):

-More variety in shootouts - For example, if you run out of ammo in a shootout you can use your melee as a last resort.
- Knives and melee weapons would be used a bit more then usual since people may actually use this if implemented. People only use them when I’m about touring blocks anyways.
-RoadmanRP will be way better

What negatives could this have? N/A recommend some.

*Other additions: N/A

Reaction score
I mean, Primary, Secondary and Melee. You can only have all of them on you equipped but can not one hand one each, still the normal mechanics.

Reaction score
I thought a bat was a secondry/melee weapon due to gmod mechanics/perp mechanics. If this was a darkrp server then it would make sense, but since it aint darkrp and its seriousrp, idk.

Reaction score
I see where you are coming from, but like im saying the way perp is, the way that gmod is, i dont think it would be possible, or it would look clustered on the UI.

Reaction score
@Daft Punk If that's the case then that's all fine if it isn't possible, I just want to see what the developers can take from this and if they can do this.

Sam

Reaction score
@Tilin Anything is possible but this would require code changes, we do not currently support this at all...

Deleted member 6228

@Samuel is this not easy to do, create melee weapons as their own class that you can carry with other weapons?

Reaction score
@Kenty If it is possible, either the UI for weapons would shrink or it would just be messing and unprofessional (not saying that the devs are unprofessional, they are the most professional i have seen)

Sam

Reaction score
gDfSAmP.png

Reaction score
if this was super realistic me and the boy would hold 3 ppk in the same pocket

Status
Not open for further replies.