Escape From Tarkov

Reaction score
This game looks like Unturned with better graphics so 10/10 will definitely buy.

Reaction score
Um, Anyone else gettin this ?
123a8232326e9b5a465b076df5524f6d.jpg

b118e89426dc766031909341ccfd6364.png

Reaction score
Anyone want to play that game?

If so just message me cause it's boring playing that game alone. c:

Reaction score
If I we're to buy tarkov should I just get standard edition or is it better to get left behind edition or whatever

Reaction score
If I we're to buy tarkov should I just get standard edition or is it better to get left behind edition or whatever
The only one that would get you a legitimate advantage over everyone else would be the Edge of Darkness edition. But €109 is a complete ripoff so don't buy it. Even then, once you get into the late game, the advantages the buyers of that edition have are miniscule.

Reaction score
The only one that would get you a legitimate advantage over everyone else would be the Edge of Darkness edition. But €109 is a complete ripoff so don't buy it. Even then, once you get into the late game, the advantages the buyers of that edition have are miniscule.
Pretty sure you have to pay more than 109 euros due to taxes.

Reaction score
All the EOD edition gives you is a big boost at the start but once you get into the late part of the game you will regret it as you will find the stuff you get at the start you will be getting on raids. That's if you are good at the game of course. lol

Reaction score
i fucking onetapped some idiot that had a vss and a simonov and full armor,i go to the extraction point and i get onetapped by a shotgun :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)and i almost broke my chair :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)