Escape From Tarkov

Reaction score
Looking for someone to play Escape From Tarkov with me.
PM / comment if u wanna play, or If U have me on steam just text me there
ez pz

Reaction score
I got escape from tarkov

Let's play it when my pc is fixed

Deleted member 4116

Went in with PACA Armor and 6B helmet and a shitty AK got a Fort and Fast MT ezpz 1 million raid
unknown.png

Reaction score
Do not buy anything now! 0.9 will be releasing soon, Possibly within days so a wipe is likely. It will be a waste of money. Up to you if you want to buy it with in-game money but if you are considering to buy it using IRL money then don't!

Reaction score
I figured they would add new maps tho. If they want to finish the game by 1.0 they need to add like 3-4 maps, The auction system the trading system and some new guns that were promised to release in the final. Unless they release an update in between 0.9 and 1.0 they got a lot of work to do. Fingers crossed the game will come at by 2019.

Deleted member 4116

0:26 im dead the mob boss actually spinned his TT.
@CodezBlack you will keep Loyalty Levels next wipe so basicaly if you are maxed trader you’ll keep that LOL.
Plus is that that aimpoint new? I’ve never seen it, looks dope though pretty sure its combined with laser.

Reaction score
Looks like an Aimpoint. The AK at the start has some new attachments too. What I am looking forward for in 0.9 is gas combat, (Gas masks and gas grenades) flashbangs, The new masks and new Glock 19 and FAL. Also, I am glad the characters have hair now. Looks like someone stopped them from constantly shaving all body hair off their body.

Deleted member 4116

The Glock 18C looks kinda OP looking at the video it is taking down geared player by just body shots and the crazy high firerate. Imagine running that with drum mag.