ETS PERPHeads Convoy

Reaction score
3aedead3f8e1056ffb775fe08a6af35b-png.3677

Hi All,
Time decided is posted here:
Time Starting: Saturday 7 PM BST
Time Ending - Whenever you all get bored.
Location - Will be announced 30mins before starting in the steam chat.
If you want to join send @Brinch a PM.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Worth buying so I can join??? Idk how to play or anything but maybe worth it?

Reaction score
Worth buying so I can join??? Idk how to play or anything but maybe worth it?
If you want to drive properly, probably not now. You'll have to learn the control scheme, then rebind it to your liking. Although if you want to drive like a dude that's both high and drunk at the same time, go for it. Besides, if you find out that it probably isn't something you're interested in then it'll most likely be wasted $ since it takes more than 2 hours to figure out all the qualities with the game.

Also the attendees list hasn't been updated, I'm joining.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I suggest you contact ETS Staff beforehand to ensure a smooth experience... That way you have them on standby to get rid of any idiots. We tried without them before and it didn't turn out well. Ended up with a bunch of :troll:

Reaction score
How did the convoy go? How many times did @ErmakDimon crash?
It went well. I was the only person out of like 15 to arrive at the destination with a trailer intact, and I still ended up basically owing the company €60k, because even though the reward was around €44k, I lost €101k in damages to the trailer (and another €200k+ in damages to my truck)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Nearly all of us arrived at the destination (even if the trailers were ditched or lost) and there were only like 3 or 4 major incidents so it wasn't that bad :penguin: