Euro Truck Simulator

Reaction score
Contemplating getting a new wheel to play shit like this again. Anyone got suggestions for a decently priced one? Preferably with 900 degree rotation (i.e. Logitech G29, as an example)

It's a good wheel, the only issue is it's a bitch to find somewhere to store it.

Reaction score
who would the fucking mentall challanged play euro truck simulator?
"who would the fucking"
"mentall challanged"

⠀⠰⡿⠿⠛⠛⠻⠿⣷
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⣤⣄⣀⡀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠛⣿⣿⣿⡛⠿⠷
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⠿⠿⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⠇
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠁

⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣷⣄⠀⢶⣶⣷⣶⣶⣤⣀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⠻⠗
⠀⠀⠀⣰⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣠⣤⣴⣶⡄
⠀⣠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣥⣶⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠿⠛⠃
⢰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄
⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡁
⠈⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠁
⠀⠀⠛⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠟
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉

Reaction score
What are going on about? It's a normal game driving trucks, thousands of people play each day.
I don't know about you guys, but I'm not into these games, I kinda prefer playing games that have Action/Adventure/FPS...

Reaction score
I don't know about you guys, but I'm not into these games, I kinda prefer playing games that have Action/Adventure/FPS...
sounds like you would enjoy a game of
69c685158ce6bd9d1bcb4f0b06c9212a

with me

Reaction score

Lots of action in hauling cargo and having someone go twice as fast as they drive straight through your truck and launch you into space

Reaction score
Why are you even on this thread then?
Besides, ETS is good at passing time, and an interesting game for future truck drivers like me.