EVENT IDEAS

Reaction score
Short explanation (in notes):
- I have a few event ideas that I would like to share with the community and hopefully get them implemented within the PERPheads events.
Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
They are quite cool. Check 'em out.

IDEA 1: BOMB-CS
BOMB-CS is pretty much your average Counter-Strike de_ match, but with a different name! Two teams of 5 duke it out to plant the bomb in the designated area. Whoever is in-charge of the match has to state that the bomb had been planted as they would in the original game. Both teams have an open choice on which guns they would like to use and grenades - but the grenades are limited to only 2 people on the team may have them to prevent nade spam. An ideal location to do this would be at one of the forest cabins, or the office, perhaps one of the suburbs buildings.

IDEA 2: CALL OF DUTY ZOMBIES INSPIRED SURVIVAL.
Simply explained by the title of the idea, a zombie survival that would be similar to ones that would be seen in Call Of Duty. An ideal location for this would be at the wood cabins. Zombies would either be the ones from Half-Life 2, or players. Players of course will have knives.

IDEA 3: CAPTURE THE OBJECTIVE
Two teams, red or blue or whatever colour. The objective is placed within a building within the forest/farm area and the other team has to recover it. It may be a vehicle or a statue of Dr. Breen's head. If it's a vehicle and it is destroyed, it's game over.

Reaction score
A zombies-like event would be brilliant, but there would be at least 3 staff needed just to revive players, and someone who wasn't aware of the event would hear and see zombies all over the place with only a fence to stop them.

NPCs would be fun, but a bit too automated-feeling, that would be brilliant for a halloween event in which the whole city is infected for a day, but not for a small select area. I think player zombies would be better then.

Reaction score
All of these events are somewhat combat related and most of the current events also are my idae is adding in events that are not completely combat related.

Perpheads lotto draw - Each user if it is on forums or server picks a series of numbers and the one closest wins whatever the staff feels like giving to them.

Hide and seek - I saw this take place in the city hall once and me with 3 others were in the same spot and it turned out that we won, this can take place in any suitable location which is large enough to house the participants.

Beat up the admins - I tested this event on a server that put me on the map and the event went so well I filled the server in 4 minutes. The massive popularity of this unique event put the server on the top 100 bringing it to rank 94. This gave me very good relations with the staff on the server which put me in line for head admin.

The aim of the game is that the admins are in one area and you have whatever you want at your disposal to punish them. Bats, Guns and a few others were used and it was fun for everyone with only a few rules of only attack the admins and do not use something too powerful like grenades.